The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

Möglich da Exile Lands immer noch nicht funktioniert

Von welchem Pvec ist die Rede?

Have just tried to load into 3041 pvec after Isle of Siptah update, nice new art on the loading screens and the music has changed . …
… oh, and I now have to sit through 2 loading bars filling before I can’t play the game ! :angry:

Auch der 3051, da kam man seit Monaten nur noch morgens ,nach Serverneustart ,auf dem Server.

Unser Clan hat es auch probiert, vergeblich

I wish i could be excited for all the new stuff in the exiled lands…

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently looking into it. We will update the thread as we get more information from the team.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

4 Likes

Im waiting for everything to wprk fine before i smash my money on siptah…

4 Likes

Same. Once all this crap is fixed and the game is enjoyable again, I will buy the Siptah DLC along with Architects of Argos. Until then…not so much.

2 Likes

Um, we were previously told, in this thread, by @Ignasi that this problem had a fix in the works and would be included in the first patch following the release of Siptah DLC. Has that changed?

2 Likes

I refuse to give this company any more of my money… I just want my server back!

3 Likes

Who wants to take bets the PVE-C servers that you cannot get logged into will be fixed January 2022? Or 2023? If they would’ve looked into the Zendesk tickets back in November of 2019 I sent we wouldn’t be sitting here not being able to play. Just frustrating we are still sitting here not being able to play. Probably lost our buildings and thralls. Totally was looking forward to Siptrah but Valheim took my money instead. I’ll wait another year until they fix the bugs on the new update to see if it’s playable.

3 Likes

Hmm, I’ll have to check that game out. It has a 10/10 score on Steam compared to Conan’s 7/10.

1 Like

What do you mean “looking into it”?? I think you mean that the hotfix is in certification with Sony, right? Pretty sure Ignasis said that the problem was already identified and passed to the coders with a “critical” priority to be added to the Siptah hotfix… If these are the kind of “updates” you guys are giving (ctrl C ctrl V of responses you gave to us months ago) then no wonder you guys dont say much lol

2 Likes

Wir haben uns Siptah geholt und die Server laufen gut.

Wir investieren trotzdem das Geld. Es sind 20 Euro die habe ich übrig. Ich wollte zuerst diesen dlc nicht kaufen auch ohne dieses Problem. Nun freue ich mich auf Siptah. Neue Baugegestände , neue Rüstungen und Waffen. Neue Dekoartikel. Conan ist nicht zu ersetzen , es gibt kein vergleichbares Spiel.

I wouldnt pay much attention to the looking in to it comment, its been the same from this person since october so Id just ignore. Sure would like to play though.

For my boys out there thirsty for some hot PVE-C content. For my surprise when i got siptah DLC, PVE-C servers work perfectly fine in siptah! So feel free to buy the DLC and enjoy some hot PVE-C content in a new land full of new dangers. Im having a blast in siptah PVE-C. Feels good to be back!

4 Likes

So sehe ich das auch.