The self Driving Ice cube (BuG)

Tag your topic with platform (PC/XB/PS4)!

Platform: PC
Game mode: Private Testlive
Version: 95349/17735
Problem: Bug
Crash dump link: -

Free text
In North in the cliff erea, where there are alot of high cliffs with buildable platforms by the water, there is self moving big icecube, cruizing around from north. Its left side of the mountain from the instance. around that mountain where the skelletons and sabers are. Some big rock giants. The Cube comes out from the mountain. Square shaped, abit bigger then a character, just moving around in the erea.

We took down the server, so i cant give you guys a screenshot and i cant remember the name of the place. It has an eye icon to the place aswell.

You can actually ride it like a surfboard :wink:

Hah. I found that earlier today and I rode it down the slope into a horde of giant, frozen rock noses.
I’m not so sure this is a bug, it looks intentional.

Scared the water out of me. it snuck up from behind of me

It hurts too, so be careful lol…There are also other novelties like this, falling rocks, pieces of bridge, ect, and some can do massive damage lol

I did not get hurt by it… i could go inside it

:o I gotta try that! lol

I’ve been hit by falling debris and it has killed me, I may have spoke without knowledge, sorry. :blush:

no worries :slight_smile:

I’ve been hit by a lot of falling rocks but they never did any damage. I was wary of them at first, too, but that proved to be unnecessary. I play on single player, testlive build.

From south to north, west along the mountains going from the plains to the mounds, there is a falling rock that has killed me before heh

Not a bug. Just missing sound :smile:

Someone screenshot it