Thrall UNREAL this makes no sense

please thrall is unreal
how can a thrall while he strikes and defends and i just watch??

They must modify the health of the slaves, equal to or less than the player
otherwise this is meaningless
I don’t feel hero!!!

1 Like

Thralls need more HP than player because thralls are dumb.

that’s not a valid answer
the slave is still a hero, he does everything

thank you

if the slave will have health like yours he will be ABSOLUTELY USELESS and die from any spitting

do you want to feel like a hero? go kill the champion without a slave

I’m all for finding the right balance between player and thrall. And it’s something the dev team has been working on, and continues to work on. Personally, I think the best way to balance it is to increase player HP instead of decreasing thrall HP.

2 Likes

Use a weaker thrall. There are plenty of named thralls from the starter area which are not that strong at all.

3 Likes

Player health should be boosted from 200 base to 2k. Armor needs to be nerfed from 86% damage reduction to a hard cap of 20%. Player damage should be left as it is. Player damage taken has to be increased by 100% at least.

1 Like

Won’t decreasing armour damage reduction and increasing player damage taken just cancel out the increase in player health?

If this reply isn’t sarcasm, would you mind explaining your reasoning?

another useless topic that adds absolutely nothing to this game.

Boosting hp from 200 base to 2k, should be done to be on par with thralls hp. Maxing your Vitality attribute should get you to 5k-7k. But too much health means players become really hard to kill, so armor damage reduction should be reduced so players can still die the same way they do now. 86% damage reduction as it is right now is way too op if you’d have 7k hp. Damage taken should also be adjusted so that you die the same as you die now, in 10-20 blows maybe with full armor.
Or they could add a 0 to player hp as just a visual thing.
@that’s the point Muppetish. We need to feel like heroes versus our thralls. We don’t need a boost for players just the feeling of being superior to our thralls.

1 Like

Player Hp is so low do to Human AI behind controller being able to think and move better then Game AI.

Its sets a tone of difficultly.

Thralls need 1000-2000hp cause ya… they try and toe to toe a gator who you can 1-2 shot… and who can few shots you.
Said Gator will Eat and Destroy a 200hp thrall. toss a t1 darfari with 500health out there, and watch shell back kill them.
Heck, watch one of low level t4’s try and fight a low level croc on south beaches and get wiped form time to time. And they have 1400-1500+ The AI needs a decent boost to fight back.

4-5k Was pretty good Thrall Hp for years, We got a taste of those 7-8K thralls for abit, and they were OP as hell. (which got them deleted from game, and made said NPC not KO-able.
Thrall Defense could use a small reduction in Cap. Not by much.

I personally use mostly t3’s, I like to be able replace them on fly when they die… less attachment.
Which is were most thralls should be. t4’s should die… make you take care of them more. XD

1 Like

So, you are complaining about your original post while replying to me for what purpose?

2 Likes

hahahaha

This game was built to be a “Team Battler” in its mechanics yet nothing was put in its mechanics to actually motivate player unity whatsoever nor was it labeled correctly. Changing damage and health wouldnt help with how the battle mechanics were built, sadly nothing can fix it and make the balance feel whole. They should have limited feats to single classes to encourage players to ban together so this thrall conundrum wouldnt be so prevelent. You should be able to recruit 4 other thralls in the least with the power of an OP thrall divided but this game…a “Team Battler” says no.

So you want to make player character appear tougher but still die just as easily? Seems to me that won’t change the need for thralls.

So a lot more hitpoints, but a lot more damage taken? Healing items would need to be adjusted too, or they’d be pretty useless. Or if that’s what you want, wouldn’t reducing the effectiveness of healing items result in the same level of mortality?

A hard cap of 20 % damage reduction would be, to put it bluntly, ridiculous. If a Flawless Epic heavy armor was that wimpy, how weak would regular heavy armor be? Or regular light armor for that matter? Would this damage reduction justify the armor’s material costs and weight over just regular clothing? What about weapons with a high armor penetration value as their main selling point?

You can test how well this would work pretty easily. Go find and tame a T1 Exile fighter thrall. They have 360 hitpoints at level 0. Equip the thrall with whatever gear you feel like, and take him/her to fight a world boss. See how well a thrall with a player’s hitpoints works.

Thralls have a ton of hitpoints because they don’t know how to avoid damage. Players can dodge, block, backflip or run around in circles. A thrall just stands there, maybe randomly raising his shield if he has one.

The top-level thralls are too strong, that much I can admit. But please, before requesting them to be nerfed into uselessness, do a few tests to see how realistic your idea would be in practice.

2 Likes

I do not understand you,
add your something to the thread, apply something positive to the solution.

I play in official pvp server,
I play with another friend, we use one berseker slave each, it seems that the slave can destroy everything, and we can see from a distance how he does it by giving orders.

this is happening with all the players
where is the spirit of Conan?