Tier List for Roles

Pretty sure this is why folks that can run high tier elites have said I put out more DPS than people 200 IP higher than me. The only signets I really have are head neck and finger.

Yeah, I have never gotten deep into how it works out but IP is a really poor approximation of your strength, I believe the strongest player for a given IP would be the one with the highest level weapon & head/major talis and minimum glyph/signets. And of course having more capstones & passive stats gives you a big damage bump.

Oddly something no one really talks about. Its not just to help dps either. The health bonuses are pretty much essential for E5+ survival too. Most of the non-oneshot damage I encounter as dps requires I have roughly 7k HP and that is only possible via maxing out over half of all weapons’ passives + capstones.

Without those bonuses DPS are forced to allocate into survival just to live through lifeburns and what not which will lower their dps quite a bit. Burning through pots helps but not as much as one would think.

Also glance reduction. Anyone unfortunate enough to believe they can dps with a heal/dps hybrid weapon will soon discover they have to fill out passives of tank/pure dps weapons to compensate for lack of hit rating stat boosts.

I don’t know why I dumped all this into a reply to you, just wanted to get it out there. Its been on my mind a lot.

1 Like