Toggle Sprint no longer working

Definitely hoping for a fix, let’s see if it’s deployed. Meanwhile the AHK thing works, but y’know, it’d be nice to not have to use a 3Rd party script for that lol

People are still unironically claiming they are sabotaging their own breadwinner?

The hotkey for autorun isn’t removed, as it is right now it doesn’t function as intended. This is the definition of a bug. A function doesn’t work but it is still there. If they wanted this gone they would remove the hotkey from keybinds altogether.

I can confirm this bug on PS5. Oddly I had this happen before a month or two back in normal gameplay, but I have no idea what sequence of events caused me to get in that state, or what sequence of events caused me to get out. It was not just a restart or reboot as it stuck around for days before randomly resolving itself. Unbinding and rebinding controller settings does not resolve the issue. Can’t play until this is fixed as I am certainly not mashing the controller.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.