Tome of Kurak still making problems

Server - Public Test Server - EU - PvE-C - Isle of Siptah

I logged in on the server for first time today after 3.0.1. And after first spell i have again 2 Tomes of Kurak.

• Opened Thaumaturgy Bench and saw only 1 Tome of Kurak with being able to craft first spell. The one with Putrid Meat and Stone.
  • After craft, i have learned Abyssal Bow/Maul and ended up with 2 Tome of Kurak
  • One is the original with Putrid Meat and Stone. The other one is with Black Blood and Dragonpowder.

Have screenshot and I would post it but i cannot at the moment.

With seeing the release announcement :thinking: kinda need to pull the “!” here.

Maybe i’m playing on a older version of Testlive :))) and the above ain’t happening :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a single book, but keep getting the same spell; and still burning mats for it :rage:

Hi @Coty

Have you encountered this issue since patch 3.0.1? The he issue should be fixed in that version.

Yes.

I found out on the first log in after 3.0.1 was released.

Can send screenshots.

2 Likes

Once it is broke for your character it is broke. There is no fix to it other then starting a new character. Any character that had this bug before the fix to the game, still has it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.