Unable to place Stygian Slave Wain

Platform: Epic Games Store
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: CE Playground (private machine)
Mods: None

Bug Description:
Bought the scroll for Stygian Slave Wain (Headhunters event) and crafted one on Artisan Bench (no problems there). I am now unable to place it in the world. It keeps saying “Too far away”.

Bug Reproduction:
I have tried to place it all over the map with the same result.

Might not be a bug but my own stupidity. :laughing:

sounds like a similar problem as with the map room and the animal pens, them being so big, that placing them is awful because the space between intersecting with your char and being too far away is really small.
The introduction of this “too far” should be urgently revised, as it also impacts placing light for example

I had thought of that. When I get it close to my character it just says “overlapping with another object or terrain” and otherwise “too far away” I had never had any problems with placing pens or map room as long as I had enough space.

This thing won’t place on completely flat terrain with nothing on it (between Sinkhole and Summoning Place).

One trick i often find myself using is to plop down 2 or 3 pillars to climb on top of for a different perspective/angle to place down things that are hard to center, or place in general. I hope it helps.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.