Unable to repair T4 Armorer Recipes

• Game mode Official
  • Game type PvE
  • Detailed information of the occurrence

Bearer Pack cannot be repaired. I have an Illusioned Bearer Pack with a bulked plate attachement which cannot be repaired in a Garrison Armorer’s Bench, Armorer’s Bench, Stygian Armorer’s Bench, or Improved Armorer’s Bench.

I’ve moved around the T4 Thrall Henrietta the Armorer to each station. The option to repair does no show in the UI. Clicking R1 does not trigger the repair process. And even putting the Bearer Pack in the Radial Wheel and clicking Triangle doesn’t trigger the repair requirements or components needed.

Tested again with T4 Thrall Njoror Battleborn. Issue persisted.

Can craft the Bearer Pack itself. Crafted a new one that’s not modified by illusion or attachments, wore to lower durability and found it cannot be repair either.

Restarted client and still could not repair item.

Crafted the Derketo Dancer Blouse and tested the for same issue and found it cannot be repaired either under the same conditions.

Crafted Redeemed Legion Helmet and tested the for same issue and found it cannot be repaired either under the same conditions.

It would appear that any of the T4 Thrall enabled recipes cannot be repaired but crafted only.

Uncertain if this is intended behavior or not. Did not attempt to use armor repair kits.

• If possible and applicable, be sure to also provide us with the following:
  • Official Server number: Official Server #3534 PvE - g-portal.com Revision (#738062/40768) | Backend Retail (1)
  • Hardware info PS5/SSD
  • Connection info Wired
1 Like

Greetings @Sycis ,

Thank you for sharing this!

Would it be possible for you to share us a screenshot of the missing repair button?

Here are three of the ones I’ve tried. This is as shown in the Garrison Armorer’s Bench.

Thank you for sharing this!

We’ve forward it the development team so they can investigate.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.