Updates aren't working

I’ve already deleted local save and resynced conan. Still nothing. I just want to know how i can only get half an update, it doesn’t make sense, infuriating. Plus this funcom bunch are about as useful as a chocolate fireguard. One nothing burger response. Thanks go to the community for trying to do these folks job for them

What I find odd is you seem to be the only person on Xbox with this issue.
Maybe Xbox players aren’t active on the forum, but I’ve not ready about anyone else having this issue. In order to find the cause of the issue the devs need to be able to repeat it. If you are the only person having the issue they can’t get it to repeat.

How old is your Xbox One? Also how much hard drive space do you have left?

1 Like

What i find odd is that a couple people earlier in the thread said they were having the same problem and if you scroll back about 9-10 days there’s another thread mentioning the same thing about events which you even commented on. So it’s kinda odd you don’t remember that. I’m not a programmer, i did the bug report like they asked and got 1 reply that was not very helpful. What more can i do?

Not sure how old it is, maybe 7/8 years. I’ve got bout 112 gig spare after reinstalling the game

My bad.

1 Like

Insufficient space can mess with updates on Xbox. It may also be an issue with the update itself affecting last generation consoles. I’m on Series X and zero issues with events spawning in on single player mode.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to be a space issue. I have thought about the next gen stuff. I had a 360 for a while after the xbox one came out and you could see games shifting over, leaving the 360 in the dust. I hope with all these live games they don’t just focus on the bigger better newer stuff with the last gen being something to sort later. I don’t know how long this headhunter thing is on for but that’ll be 2 events i’ve missed out on, with all the extra weapons and armours and decorations. Gutted

update i have finally seen someone go into the dazed state before a fatality. I’ve mangled through tonnes of humans since the update where you could do fatalities so i don’t think it was just a bad luck RNG thing. It’s giving me a little bit of hope that something is just a bit loose and rattley and once it gets found it’s going to start working again. Still no headhunter caravans though, i’ve got plenty of spare heads for them when they do show :smiley:

Yo any update or anything?

Seeing you’re currently in single player mode, I’d suggest using the admin panel to obtain the event items.

1 Like

Aye i was thinking i’m going to have to end up doing that. It’s just not the same though. I missed fighting all the big bosses from the last one and i’ve got a nice wee tavern set up near the sinkhole and the the caravan that appears there is a nice wee addition to it :smiley: but aye with the radio silence from this lot it’s looking like cheats is the only way

Greetings @Bigfatfatty and thank you for updating us!

We can see that you’re already seeing fatalities, however there’s still features missing.

Please, confirm the features that are still missing and let us know if you have played in official serves and have this issue in those servers as well, or if this is only happening in single-player so we can let our development team know.

Thank you in advance!

Hi, thanks for your speedy reply. I know there’s a lot on this thread, been going nearly a month now, but if you read it you’ll see your question was already answered. I get it though it’s funcom, you don’t actually read these threads, just hope that it disappears because i get bored and don’t bother. For the sake of quickness i’ll say again. Uninstalled everything, clear local save data, reset console, reinstalled, loaded save, no caravans. Check official online they’re there, back to single player they’re gone. Even new game single player on new map nothing appears. Took a while for fatalities to show up but they’re there now, “down not out” appeared fairly quickly though. Looks like it’s just the event stuff. Hope that was all the info you needed. Hope to hear back soon or in a month asking if i tried reseting the console. Thanks for your time

Keep the dream alive

It could be an old gen / not optimised issue looking at reports.

1 Like

No updates on my end either. No Camp for Sacred Hunt or Head Hunter camps. They simply don’t spawn.
It’s hard to get excited about Dune when you know how bad they’ve bumbled Exiles.

1 Like

Gutted for you bro. I got fed up waiting and just used the admin menu to spawn all the recipes and stuff from those events. Didn’t want to but seems like they’re being lazy with sorting it. Are you on xbox one or series x? I’m on xbox one and like previous dude said i’m beginning to think they’re just papping the older versions in favour of new shiney stuff, could just be me being salty though haha. Hope it gets sorted, there are a few other folks i’ve seen with the same problem so you’re not alone in your frustration

Quick update. Still no headhunters. I’m wondering how much of this new age of heroes i’ll actually get to experience. Please don’t leave us last gen console folks behind

It’ll only get worse on last generation consoles with each update as more features are added

1 Like