Ways to show wealth for the long time players

People that play a long time always end up with a lot of starmetal, gold, and silver. Add very expensive placeables so players can show their wealth. Why have all this gold if you can’t show it off? I mean make it pricey, like 2500 gold bars and you can cast a treasure pile, overflowing gold coin chest, and a couple other items. Same for silver. Also something like wall shelves and a cabinet that show off bars, so like 100 gold bars on the shelf/in cabinet and it visually shows 1 bar on the sheld/in cabinet. For like gold, silver, star, and hard metal. Could likely use similar code to the weapon rack.

If nothing else give us some sort of ways to show off gold, silver, star, and maybe hard metal. Would be one of the coolest additions. Please add other similar stuff and ideas here.

13 Likes

This is Conan, let us show off our hordes of gold and silver!!!

5 Likes

Treasure pile is a great idea! Love it!

4 Likes

I’m reminded of the depictions of a treasure hoard in Tower of the Elephant. So I wouldn’t mind something like this.

8 Likes

Emberlight will give you piles of coins, bars etc. for all metals.
If you like, playing with mods.

1 Like

I once played on a server that had a mod that allowed crafting of “gold pile” items, and some similar (like gold/silver bars). These would be cool if they were official.

1 Like

How about a clear see through vault.

I mostly use me excess mats to help people in the server i play on …

Not to show off…

2 Likes

Someone said gold…
dragon-gold

4 Likes

Lol guy relax. It’s a game. No need for moral high ground.

2 Likes

maybe for u. its a game maybe, but humans play it…

1 Like

:joy::joy:

6 Likes

Good for you. I use mine to help people and I still have enough that I could show it off. Can we move on now or did you want to start a religion? :wink:

I would love to be able to craft vats of demon blood, because the damn thing is going to fill up my curio cabinet soon, and you know how much storage space that thing has :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Gold piles would be nice, but I have seen tons of rocknose industry abomination that killed the value.

1 Like

moneybin

4 Likes

Thanks to mods, I am currently building up my castle made of GOLD, and silk, and nice wealthy lemurian stuff! :coin: :coin: :coin:
Golden pillars, thrones, stairs, foundations, full glass windows, colored glass, golden statues, fountains, light sources! Giant curtains made of the finest silk, and dragonpowder!
It will look RIDONKULOUS! But it will show 'em who I am! Who are “them”? Grubs, deers and 4 dumb pirate…

2 Likes

PvE? Ok. But you just hit the nail on the head for PvP…the fact that PvPers want this type of this is the issue with pvp…too much hoarding, not enough looting and therefore stagnation…while the alpha’s view this as success, it’s detrimental to the server.

1 Like

I do love the Arcane cabinet. I’ve built 12 for the main base, but I could fill every river in the Exiled Lands with all the demon blood I’ve dropped on the ground. I went on a Dragon bone hunt yesterday, and dropped everything that wasn’t Dragon bone. Sometimes you just have to know when to say when.

2 Likes

Haha I love that idea!

Instead of piles an piles of riches …
why not just give your super castles and fortresses a gold coating?

Nothings says “I’m rich and powerful” like a gold castle …
worthy of being raided.

2 Likes