Weird displays on my screen I can't get rid of

I have a problem with weird texts and numbers showing on my screen in the game and even when I’m in the main menu. I don’t know how to get rid of them. It all started when I found out that using ansel for the free camera mode would crash my game after the recent update. Then I tried using the ToggleDebugCamera in the Console Command by hitting the (~) tilde key because ansel just doesn’t work all the time and I really love good angles when taking screenshots. The ToggleDebugCamera only works halfway. Once you in that camera mode, there is no deactivating it. You’re stuck in that camera mode. The only way to get out of that camera mode is to close out the game.

However… I didn’t know this yet. I tried nearly everything to disable the DebugCamera while in game. But in the process of trying, I kind of made things worse. Now there’s codes and numbers and stuff that shows on my screen and I have no idea how to get rid of them. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That DID fix my ansel but the texts and numbers are still showing. I would show pictures of what I’m seeing but since I’m a new user, I can’t.

Does it look like this?

If so, type DebugInfo in the console as an admin.

2 Likes

Yes that’s it! Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.