When attacking with a Rhino mount, using it’s horn, the Rhino will inflict no damage

Game mode: ALL
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: ALL
Region: ALL
Mods?: NO
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

When attacking with a Rhino mount, using it’s horn, the Rhino will inflict no damage even though there’s blood animation. Saddle used : war saddle

1. Mount a Rhinoceros
  2. Have the War Saddle on
  3. Choose a creater or an NPC to attack
  4. Try attack from right side to left WITH horn ( horn attack)
    =================> NOT CAUSE DAMAGE !!! <================

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Mount any rhino
  2. Try attack from right side to left ( horn attack)

If you angle your camera over it’s left shoulder it’ll damage enemy’s, it’s your camera angle you need to turn to do damage (it’s bugged out) so this is at the best a work around to still cause damage

even turning the camera does not cause damage

Hi @PSEROAM and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We’ve passed the issue over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

1 Like

Thank you I’m waiting for the repair.

I created another bug report about rhinos if i can send together to the same person ! it has to do with attack tamber so now instead of being the mount and with yours when you use spear she keeps locking and changing the attack button disabling all the time is very annoying. the strange thing is that when it launched it didn’t have these problems was something that was tweaked and tested.

Bro you don’t want to know how long the rhino has been broken for. They ain’t fixing it.

Edit: I looked it up. Rhinos were released in Sept. 2020. So over a year now its been broken.

Best use of the rhino mount is to signal that you are a noob and pose no threat.

any position?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.