White graphic glitches in background and sandstorm

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official ]
Type of issue: [ Graphical bug ]
Server type: [ Select one: [PvE ]
Region: [ EU server ]
Hardware: [ series x ]

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
The silhouette and sandstorm appear as white blobs.
I shall post an image of the issue at night.

Expected Behavior:

This only happened after the latest patch… so it needs to be fixed.

Steps to Reproduce:

Watch a sand storm or stand near chaos mouth at night and look around at the desert area.

4 Likes

Hi @Cypher-66 and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We’ve passed this information over to the rest of the team for further investigation.

3 Likes

How do I upload an image of the issue?

1 Like

This also happens during a normal storm or at night, it seems that everything that’s out of render distance in darkness situations renders in as bright white

1 Like

I have the same bug and my friends too. And this bug on Xbox Series X/S. My friend on Xbox One S do not have this problem. You can drink night vision potion or put and remove night vision mask to fix this. But you have to drink potion every time you log in to the server.

2 Likes

Playing on official Xbox PVE server 2727. North America.
Using a Xbox One X.

Same bug as the Playstation had. The background is all White. Even at night time.

This solution also worked for me on my series X. Nice job finding a workaround @Neratu that was driving me crazy

1 Like

IT works thx.

1 Like

I have the same problem since 2 days now. Contures and Structures like Building shines now in a imense white shine.

why funcom not fix that problem yet ??? its annoying funcom please move your ass and fix it .

Any night vision will fix this once it wears off, gotta do it each log in tho, this shows it’s a simple fix, funcom just jump in and fix this one issue instead of waiting for a full patch, it’s liturally blinding with the white back ground that i almost gotta stop playing (laser eye surgery years ago) and the white actually burns

yeh i know but where is the recept to make nightvision i have now 1 bothle over on sipta

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.