XBOX Update 2.3 (15.04.2021) - Major Update! Balancing, Fixes, Stability, Performance, and more!

Just logged in on series x, 60+ FPS…noice! Good start funcom

1 Like

Great work, Funcom. The update is an absolute highlight on my XSX. Frame rate, textures, workbenches, and sprint attack. It’s fantastic. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m on an Xbox 1 s does anyone know if it’ works now?

I got a new Xbox one x 4 days ago and the crashing stopped got the update today and still no crashing so good on you funcom and some of my friends that still playing on just a Xbox one said they are not crashing so now I have a Xbox one s and a Xbox one and a Xbox one x hey it’s cool the game is working please don’t break again please for the love of God😍

Yea same here! No crashing! My fingers and toes are crossed it works now with no errors or dashboarding.
Whats up with the new building pieces we cant have yet? Hmmmmmmmm???

Couple hours in so far so good, new mechanics feel pretty good, can’t kill a scouting thrall after killing player, kinda odd. Offline raid protection could be an issue but we’lol see

Yeah when can we buy the new building pieces an can we even buy them separately from the new map please answer.

2 Likes

It took 10 hours to download this ‘update’. I just let it run while I was out all day at chemo treatment. Reading these notes before starting a new game. I haven’t played in months because of crashing and (mostly) because of crafting menu bloat. It got to the point where I would avoid 3rd tier building at all and therefore not use all the DLC content I spent so much money on. I am VERY EXCITED to see the menu filters! If my game doesn’t crash after an hour, I’m back. Thanks for the (94.03 GB!) update, but is it possible to have updates in the future that do not require installing the full-sized game every time?

Grateful that this is finally out! Notice a lot of graphical updates and drastically improved framerate. If i didnt know any better, i would think that the “next gen” memory usage update rolled into the parity update.

I second this. I have little interest in Siptah, but I’d really like those wreckage building pieces and placeables in my regular game. I’d be willing to buy them separately without having to buy Siptah (obviously for cheaper than Siptah).

No, you can’t. They are part of the IoS DLC as well as the ability to craft rhino saddles.

Vous avez transféré le système de jeu de Siptah sur la terre d’éxile : alors pourquoi pas y avoir inclus la nouvelle carte en plus ??? vous aviez dit début 2021 pour Siptah xbox et on est au mois d’avril…les joueurs des terres d’éxiles connaissent le moindre petit cailloux à force de courir sur cette carte !! quand Siptah ?

j’ai écrit ce post il y a 8 jours et pas e réponse ? vous avez une idée au moins ? une date ? ou, clairement : avez vous l’intention que les consoles puissent avoir accés à Siptah un jour ?

Congratulations for your game and thank you for keep working on it since it is a masterpiece. Definitely the best adventure game in my opinion.

Question: Now my screen is always full in blood because there is not regenerate as before. Food will restore your health very slowly like will take lot of minutes and soothing is disabled now so how I am supposed to keep exploring nicely as before? Like i take damage and screen will be in blood for the next 5-10 minutes. Which is not nice.

I did read that now I should be carrying potions and health restore items… Is this intented to be the replacement of automatically health restoration (soothing) and food health restore that was faster before?

Any help would be appreciated.

You still have passive “sated” from food which gets removed if you take damage but generally, yes, you are supposed to heal with potions and healing wraps. As you probably not have the ambrosia changes just yet, ambrosia provides also a small but quick heal that can be used in combat but ambrosia is quite heavy to carry and grindy to farm.

Known Issues

• Followers are getting stuck or not teleporting to the player.

Very no bueno… :frowning:

94 gb…so ios is installed then? Any date for release yet?

the artwork is great but these craft stations are just too big. three high for an oven. i love the compact design and have always preferred it because every part has a computational value but now i have to build 3 times as large. that will be the servers not doing well even if you have reduced all kb mb

1 Like

Looks like dagger hit box was corrected. Now I have a reason to go dagger in PvE

Yes I noticed this yesterday. Had to keep motioning my thrall forward.

yeah, we got an update on what works apart from the thralls refusing to work again, which is great because you can run dungeons so great with it. only the queen bee brings the exquisite fish. serious and that with the moderate occurrence of the queen … uncool .super job funcom you did everything right once and everyone forgets how much crap you’ve done lately. but well, let’s kiss your feet and pay money for IoS so that the crap starts all over again