We’re releasing a new patch with a fix to the issue that made Treasure Seeker Treasure Hunter thralls to revert to 100HP thralls without equipment. After this patch, they will go back to their old self and with all the previously equipped gear in them.
We have also bulked up in cough syrup and distributed it to thralls and player characters to stop the pneumonia outbreak when they were idling, as well as fine-tuned the running stop animation.
Many of the issues regarding altered item stats (such as different temperature protections) should also be tackled in this patch, along with some performance optimizations with assets in the game and other bugfixes.
Thank you for your continued support and for your invaluable feedback.
Currently Known Issues
- We’re aware of an issue with missing SFX for NPCs and player characters, particularly during combat situations. We’re working on that and it’ll be fixed in the next update.
- Optimized some material and texture sizes to generally improve performance.
- Optimized current assets to improve performance.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to asset conflicts.
- Optimized files by deleting outdated and invalid assets.
- Additional file size optimizations to improve performance.
- Fixed an exploit regarding infinite stamina
- Battle Standards can no longer be used to prevent players from placing objects around their base.
- Fixed an exploit regarding undermeshing.
- Fixed an issue with thralls converting to 100HP equivalents with no gear equipped. All equipped gear before the last update should be visible again.
- Fixed an issue where some equipment would grant you double the amount of attribute points.
- Blood and Sand equipment had their temperature resistances swapped by mistake. This is now fixed.
- Particles for the end-boss fight in the Wine-cellar should now work as intended.
- Pit of Yog and Rift of Yog (and their placement brushes) can no longer be used to kill NPCs and players.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the Debaucheries of Derketo DLC emotes.
- Tweaked the male stopping animation to make it much less extreme; it will no longer look like your character has a stomach-ache when movement ends.
- Distributed cough syrup in the Exiled lands, which effectively removed the groans and moans from idle animations.
Trello Report Board
We have a public bug tracking board here! You can check this to track the issues that get brought up by the community the most. In the “For prioritization” column you can vote for the issues you would like us to prioritize and we will make sure it gets moved into development asap. You can read the full details on how it works on the forum post here.