[Xbox] Update #33: Combat Revamp, Fast Travel, Farming, and The Purge

runs mostly fine for me, great update, the only thing i m having problems is that crouch/duck down is bound together with interconnect building parts (turn/change height) on standard, its even less optimal on alternativ, there its bound to place building parts on RB. makes me duck down for every single part i place. makes no sense since duck down is the last needed move in the game. before the update it was on right stick and was fine there. now there is lock on on right sitck, which is a cool new feature, but would make more sense to bind it to the building options and would interfere less then crouch. on Y on standard and RB on alternativ

Thats awesome update. Combat is much better. But! I strongly dislikes 3rd person combat, even if itā€™s looking good. With sword i have an only 3rd person view, so i prefer now fight only with daggers and pike coz they have 1st person perspective. I canā€™t find option for that problem.(

The vanir tasset is not visible when equipped

Is Conanā€™s Atlantean sword two handed? It should be one handed if so.

Is anyone else hearing what appears to be an animal sound effect when you attack? Also when having a weapon equipped you sound like a horse walking around.

2 Likes

Also noticed in the character creation screen there are 4 voices listed and what appears to be 2 more slots below them. The highlighted selection will go down to those 2 slots but make no sounds and then it will jump to the next category but those 2 selections appear to be hidden somewhat. Also cannot see the option to change character name nowā€¦when going to finalize character it zooms in to the sign with the information but nothing to select to change name now (intentional?)

After update logged in I was at an outpost up north made it back to base in south to find only walls all other items removed why?? Also in single player my thrills are in work stations but are not visible

I believe this is intended.

Duly noted, thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œMorteSpiritu, post:23, topic:2341, full:trueā€]
Thats awesome update. Combat is much better. But! I strongly dislikes 3rd person combat, even if itā€™s looking good. With sword i have an only 3rd person view, so i prefer now fight only with daggers and pike coz they have 1st person perspective. I canā€™t find option for that problem.([/quote]

There should be a ā€œEnable First Person in Combatā€ box you can tick under Gameplay in the Server Settings.

I believe it will be two-handed.

Click X and you should be able to edit it. The tool tip is very small and in the lower-left hand corner.

It could that the changes we did to the Decay system removed your placeables. Invisible thralls is being worked on :slight_smile:

1 Like

I play on official 1405 pve and likewise could not get any servers to load until I selected pvp servers. I found the pve servers populating with the pvp servers under the pvp selection when initiating the game. Logged in currently after the nightly shutdown and still the same.

I have many buildings near the lake in the north with all buildings close together. One of my large buildings was intact: thralls, structure, placeables etc. Another few of my buildings large and small had their doors missing, all placeables gone, two of four fully advanced altars and priests in a large coloseum vanished, thralls and stations gone (including some of my named thralls, grrr). Is this an error? Would rebuilding these by redundant right now?

I also noticed that the harvesting is no longer 2x as server 1405 originally was. Perhaps because it is populating under the pvp umbrella of servers?

Hello,
Love the game but am having some issues being able to play!

I have wonderful internet, just purchased an xbox one x as well. Red downloaded the game. downloaded the update and for some reason I am constantly crashing. Iā€™ve tried three separate servers and canā€™t get in to any of them. I can literally only play single player! Which at least I can play somethingā€¦ I was wondering if this is a thing or maybe there is something wrong on my end.

pack thralls only have 5 slots?

why bother with them at all?

Canā€™t attack at all canā€™t equip weapons or shields online

can someone tell me if the collector Edition for the x-box contains the conans sword and the armor? Please reply someone. Thanks in advanced.

Just noticed I cant take a screenshot or record a video clip on Xbox. Was this disabled with the update?

I tried a different game and it let me just not Conan anymore. Hence my settings are correct and Iā€™m assuming microsoft doesnt want the feed littered with boobs so they blocked it?

I am having the same problem. I thought I remembered seeing some status note during battle about something being sundered. Then I died and after respawn

After response most items in hot wheel would not function. Some items would ready- wielded in hand, but not harvest or attack. Other items in wheel would not even ready when selected.

my chests disappear on the servers 1100 pve xbox one

Vanir settler not visible when equipped