24/7 raid times for PVP only servers

Prohibit construction during the raid and it will be perfect. And balance the damage of weapons on buildings, 1 the damage is ridiculous, give me then a rhino that I would destroy the enemy bases completely.

And it’s very strange, why cleaning works only from 18 to 11, it should be unexpected.

The hilarious part is everyone crying about no 24/7 raiding are literally complaining they can’t offline. That has always been, and will always be, a cowardly way to play. Now you must earn your loot and work for your raids. Good riddance to the crybaby offline raiders i say…learn to play and pvp your way to glory nubcakes

6 Likes

I’m surprised at the rage being given to not being able to raid peoples’ bases when they aren’t around.

3 Likes

Oh and for everyone freaking out…go to a private server that offers 24/7 raiding

4 Likes

This is why I was suggesting pve mayhem a few days ago.
There purges would be active through the whole day.

1 Like

AHahhahah, I’m sorry, but PVE does not interest me at all in such games. It should be like snow on your head. You went for resources, and cleaning is on the way. And more + you raid at this time. Generally cool. I like.

Eh? I thought it was clear that the same should be applied for pvp as well.
Sorry.
In detail, my former suggestion was:
Fast servers: 2x harvesting, 2x exp, limited purge (+limited raids)
normal servers: 1x harvesting, 1xexp, limited purge (+limited raids)
mayhem servers: 1x harvesting, 1xexp, unlimited purge (+unlimited raids)

That being said…
Did you oversee me taking the pro mayhem server side even though I am not even interested in pvp that much?

Yeah, that’s cool. I love x1.

I dont care about exp or harvesting or purges I want to know there is ALWAYS a chance my base could get raided and I want to know that I can retaliate WHEN I WANT TO… I cant believe that bunch of people sat around and thought " you know what would be a good idea? REMOVING PVP for 18 hours a day!"

2 Likes

Explain to me why you think its a good idea than i can be offline raided every single day but i cant offline raid anyone? Is this your idea of making things fair? How hard would it be to say “hmmm if no one from their clan is on their buildings cant be destroyed” if you truly want to pander to the casual scrubs of the gaming wold…

WHY is it so hard to have server where you can pvp 24/7 WTF do you care if we want to raid? If you dont like raiding then STAY OFF THOSE SERVERS holy s*** it isnt rocket science…

2 Likes

Fine for you if you dont care, but there is quite a bunch of different players out there.
All of them need to be covered.
Is there not even a single timezone which is good for your online times?
I liked it better with expanded times on weekend though…

That would be one brilliant solution, causing for any reason for limited raiding to disappear.

1 Like

offline raider detected…this has nothing to do with anything other than you being pissed you can’t offline people.

CONAN has officially become the Casual gamer option for Ark: Survival Evolved… maybe that was their plan to begin with… scrape up the leftovers with a damn near replica and tell them none of their stuff will be destroyed…

1 Like

IF you dont like being offline raided THEN STAY ONLINE oh wait your response is going to be “I cant be on all the time” well NEITHER CAN I so why do I have to CONFORM to YOUR schedule? Join a TRIBE who can defend for you! Your going to say “why cant you join a tribe to defend for you during raid times” WELL that means I can NEVER defend my base OR attack someone elses EVEN IF THEY ARE ONLINE… Making a raid schedule DOES NOT GUARANTEE NO OFFLINE RAIDING it guarantees that whoever is offline DURING THOSE HOURS will be offline raided and anyone who cant ever be on during those hours NEVER GETS TO RAID EVEN IF THE ENEMY IS ONLINE…

1 Like

I told them about it, they need to build a good house, which will be preserved when an off-line flight is conducted. They probably store their veshi in machine tools or next to them))

1 Like

join a server in another time zone…so the raid times line up for your schedule…had that not actually occurred to you? LMAO

3 Likes

You do realize that weekends have extended raid times right? A large portion of the player base is for raid times since there isn’t a way to defend a base offline. Thralls are not capable of defending a base from players. In ARK turrets defended bases, not tamed Dinos without riders. Also, now that Conan has a player list people can see when a tribe is online, offline raiding would be easier than ever. The raid times do more good than harm. Of course, it isn’t perfect and it isn’t going to make everyone happy.

Now with that said, I don’t see why they can’t bring back a few Mayhem servers. So rather than arguing about how they should remove raid times and spending your time calling people retarded, you should simply suggest they had a few Mayhem servers for the few people that want them.

1 Like

Mortisxamor, This game is extremely laggy as it is and you want us to play on a server across the world so we dont raid your little solo hut? Also, if one person in the tribe has to work during those hours but others dont wouldnt it ruin the game for all of our tribemates? had that not occured to you? “LMAO” why dont you agree that you can stay on casual pve girly servers and let us have our 24/7 servers why do you even care at all?

1 Like

Recinema, So because the devs made thralls too weak and they didnt incorporate any kinda of defense system and because they decided to add a player list (dumbest thing i have ever seen in a survival game, what is its purpose even?) real pvp’ers that cant log on in that 4 hour window cant play the game as it is intended? Answer this, wouldn’t it make much more sense to just have a few 24/7 servers? Why FORCE people to play the way casual players want to play?

You say he should be trying to convince the devs to have mayhem servers instead of name calling but thats exactly what he has been doing while fending off the casual gamers who insist they should have an opinion on servers they are too afraid to play on… You want him to reason with people who are not effected but not asking them to reason with him wanting to play as the game is intended to be played…

1 Like