24/7 raid times for PVP only servers

Ok I was under the impression all servers would be 24/7 raiding but seems they’re not.

Would be a good idea to have some of both I would think

4 Likes

There will be PVE: Conflict servers at launch with restricted pvp times and building damage turned off. Perhaps this will suit your needs?

@Enyo, PVE Conflict only has player damage. No building damage.

1 Like

The decision to remove raid times from PvP servers is questionable. It is a very poor decision by the devs. This isn’t ark where we can have 500 turrets defending a base. Thralls are the only defense to an offline raid and they are terrible. Thralls only make it so it takes longer to raid a base, not harder. I have never been killed by a player owned thrall.

Raid times helped prevent offline raiding and even the playing field. It relieved so much stress knowing that we can log off knowing that our base is okay. My entire clan is extremely unhappy about it. With 24/7 raiding and a player list that shows if a clan is online or offline, it is as if the devs want people to offline raid.

2 Likes

Stop crying. Learn to build intelligently and you will never be stolen.

1 Like

I see a community on the forum that constantly cries, it’s a cruel world of conan, not ready for pvp, go to pve.

1 Like

There is a large portion of the community that want raid times. Why alienate them? There is no reason they can’t have servers with raid times and ones without. Telling people to stop crying is a thoughtless response.

2 Likes

I’ve always been funny to see a server with raid time. Conan is big, many places where it hides, build well and you will not be stolen.

My base was destroyed 10 times but loot was not found)

Any base can be raided fairly easily. Especially since any weapon can damage any structure. The only real defense again a raid is players.

They have a problem in the other. The problem in construction during the raid. This is the big problem that makes you raid in offline mode.

The weapon deals 1 damage to the foundation, walls and ceilings.

1 Like

My base is not zareidili. And it is unlikely to work out.

I’m waiting for clarification on this. They did not say 24/7 raid times. PvP has always been unrestricted. What’s been restricted is when you can damage buildings. They also have specifically said the purge will happen during raid times, between 1800 and 2200 local time, which implies there will still be raid windows.

2 Likes

Definitely would like some clarification on this as well.

Also lots of people cant always be on in prime time. I work weekday evenings til 9pm by the time im home had something to eat and showered I would never have time to raid .

Clarification on RT need to be given.

Quick clarification about the new servers:

• PvP: On these servers, player vs player combat is possible all times, but building damage will be limited to prime time (5pm - 11pm local server time). Players can fight each other as much as they want, but raiding and damaging buildings will be limited.

• PvE: Only creatures and NPCs can harm players on PvE servers. Thralls will not attack players and players cannot attack and kill thralls.

• PvE Conflict: On a PvE Conflict server you can only damage other players during prime time (5pm – 11pm local server time). Building damage is turned off at all times. These servers will at first only be available on PC. We may roll them out later for PS4 and Xbox One post-launch, depending on their popularity.

All servers will have 1x harvesting, xp gain and crafting times. We’re removing the Fast type servers.

9 Likes

Will there be any chance in the future of damaging buildings 24/7 on pvp servers most of my clan wont be online til 10 / half 10 at night. I literally sold the game to these guys by saying we could raid others bases whenever we want.

Just play on a server that offers that. It’s not like there aren’t, quite literally, dozens of servers with 24/7 that are packed with players at all hours of the day.