3 things you would like to change in AOC?

Add making hox t5 rune ineffective in PvP. Enough of that ezmode crap.

I honestly think they should just add a WHOLE lot of -PvP hit rating to every piece, rune, weapon >= t5

Although it is kind of nice having an armor set that is more accessible and usable without having to grind to pvp10.

1 Like
  • T6 pieces should have more -pvp stats, also give every T5 rune more -pvp stats.
  • Atlantean Shards in every dungeon in game compared on difficulty level, we need revive Khitai dugeons
  • I know the idea about chaos rings and gems was great but for now this dungeon is on farm mode. Thinking about doing hundreth chaos make me sick. Also difficulty is not very, very high compared to other dungeons. Let chaos gems and rings drop in Ubah Kan, Sepulcher of the Wyrm, Paikang Sewers, and maybe Lurker? I know it’s raid but this raid is forgotten because rewards are… crap.
  • delete T4 relics from raid finder. People gearing up in T4 and don’t know how to play. They should do first steps in khitai dungeons.

Very sorry for my bad english.

3 Likes

Implement legendary Gems for our legendary Rings via RF
Implement legendary Armorset via RF
Remove RF

How about some nice legendary weapons via RF as well, no -PvP stats, with slots for legendary gems!!!

Edit: this was a sarcastic remark. I was hoping the italicizes and departure from my previously post would give it away. Evidently, it didn’t.

:+1:

How about more “- pvp” stats for pve gear above t5. and more tiers of pvp gear up to 15. Pve gear shouldn’t be stronger than pvp gear in any game with two separate sets.

1 Like

Sure. Call it the “legend of fantasy”

1 Like

I’d like them to implement a way to customize and change character appearance. Also remove the cooldown from the quick dismount ability and let us use mounts in the hub cities of Khitai.

Let players customise appearance post creation, with same window, letting us change everything but the class for 1k funcom points. Fair cost.

Remove vanity limitations.

Let us spend relics on MoA and Rares…Ofc with equivalent exchange rate.

Increase F2P gold cap to at least 25g.

Remove raid lock out timers for T1,T2, T3.

1 Like

Give us 2x2/3x3 mini games where I can sign with friend.
It really su…s to play those random and even more s…s to w8 for 15-20min for mini game and then play with Onepapa or Aniulka

1. have an option in the game to hide the window pop up “VOTE TO KICK” in raid finder. (it is a problem that you can easily solve this pop up window is becoming “very inconvenience”)

well I currently have only this option in mind, since from the beginning of the vote to kick this window and this option has been too messed up the raids finder, “for farmers” if already not enough beginners in rf still this tool to make jokes and disrupt and annoy people who want to have a moment of fun.

when I want to get angry I go to work, when I get home I want to have fun and we automatically get more angry with windows pop up the whole time.

(solo players like me were very pleased with an option to hide this window in the game).

Letting us reposition that popup shouldn’t be that hard, just like you can with the RF popup after you signup (showing x/24, click Accept or Cancel).

1. The Energy Bar. It ruined PvP, turned it into battling jumping frogs. Before energy bar PvP seemed fairly realistic. Players had to balance their stamina use between movement and launching combos. It made being a Rogue Class valuable. Energy Bar was the wrong solution for Magic wielders not needing stamina.

2. See above.

3. Is just a minor bug. When creating your character you used to see what starting garment your character would spawn with in the character creation process. After an early update years ago this feature became bugged and you get a random item now. But since you can never get the starting costumes from any vendor you should get to see what you are going to spawn with.

1 Like

I just wish mini pop ups and similiar crap would not block whatever u currently doing. I hate typing and then mini pop up comes and it starts open feat trees / ability lists etc, or preventing doing double tap . Why on earth it pops up in middle of screen anyways? why cant it be some clean button on corner of screen

2 Likes

If they focused on pvp content from the start. The game would have truly set itself apart from the rest of the games out there. Instead it tried to copy the wow formula. The game lost a lot of potential subscribers because of it

The amount of duels that were screwed because of this…

1 Like

what is duels ? :smiley:

ANYTHING BUT MESSING UP MUH DUELS!!!

Haha