3 things you would like to change in AOC?

Yea, we have to ask Funcom to make a server for her, give her the T6 gear she craves so much for, and let her play there on her own, as long as she pays a subscription… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

1.Funcom has to do away with these pug minis, they are a cancer to the game, we need group sign up.

2.New ranks of PvP levels

3.Fix the stupid feared under the map in minis, its beyond Stupid.

Redesign minigame group forming priority

1. Healers must be equally distributed
  2. If only one healer, heal neutralizer classes like necro/hox must be on other team.
  3. Tanks must be equally distributed
  4. If someone leave/join before game starts, teams must be reform again to enforce 1-3. The current group forming system is absolutely stupid.

Dungeon Que
Mini game brackets(gear score,something)
And maybe some class rebalance(don’t care who) just some changes

Hello!

By Set… have only three things to change to the world in Age of Conan: Unchained?

Bit perplexing, but by Set… may the Word of Set be heard by all and know that the Father of All, Old Great Serpent God’s Eye of Judgement is upon us all!

First and foremost… (Raid Finder) should be retooled as an aid and teacher to the world of Hyboria as one seek conquest in Age of Conan: Unchained. Meaning the removal of [Raid Tier - Simple Relics; All] and the [Raid Tier - Armor/Weapons] from (Raid Finder) as rewards and replace them with [Mark’s of Acclaim], [Esteem Tokens], [Simple Trophies; differentiate them by Raid-Tier since there is Trophies 1, 2, and 3], A.A. bonuses, tradeskill/profession recipes, reagents, and lots of coin!

Back in the day, you may have had the [Relics] to get your [Raid Tier - Armor], but you sure had nowhere as close to the amount of coin needed to purchase.

Plus, I understand the point of why (Raid Finder) was created and it is sad the Guilds and veteran-Guilds have still carried on in such selfish manner in not introducing/teaching the [Raid Tier Mechanics] to those who are new to the community and because of their impatience the left the question to be answered by Funcom, who have more on their plate to be dealing with stingy-Guild who lack patience to guide the new-community; and Funcom responded in kindly with the implementation of (Raid Finder)! Veterans, Guilds, and Veterans-Guilds, and Funcom are the reason for this spawned hell-beast that is galvanizing the community vs Funcom vs new-community… SET EAT YOU ALL!!!

Funcom… I only blame partial to your third of this turmoil with (Raid Finder), because you implemented it and it seemed liked you grinned your teeth evily to get back at the Veterans, Guild-Veterans, and Guilded in general and I cannot fault you for that, but this world is showing frailty in Age of Conan: Unchained!

What I am asking is not that appalling, but it will allow people of new-community to still reap rewards, but the overall in their learning of [Raid progression], but also not depend solely on Veterans, Guilds, and especially specific Raiding-Guilds, but now they as the new-community can use (Raid Finder) as a learning-tool to prepare with strategies. So they too can sound the horns and beat those kettle-drums for the call of a raid-party has been sounded and those of a community will be one, to answer that call for blood and glory!

Now, round two… (Seiges)

I enjoyed [PvP], but I am little upset with how much of a grind for [PvP - level/relics] and then, by Set; so much coin needed! By the shiny scales of the Old Great Serpent One… those costs could bankrupt a Guild Tier-3 City; so how about regular-bonuses on [PvE server-realms] with [PvP - AA’s] gains and earn [PvP - Relics/Tokens] to anyone who participate whether Guild and/or non-Guild to (Seige - Events).

Example… I used to keep an eye out for what Guild-City came up to be seized on the in-game calendar, to which leading up to the day, I gathered enough people to form at least one raid party of twenty-four and then my second-commanded friend would gather some the day of the event and we go to war, but I had to always have a raid-leader that had a required tier-city minimum in order to seige whatever Guild-city was available to seige on the calendar. I have been apart of five-seiges and love it completely and even the many who came along to try it out… work the seige-weapons and made use of the seige-mounts; more would definitely love to get some revenge on elitist-Guilds and their precious Cities!

Let’s remove the requirements of having a Guild-city Tier-requirement and be it full raid-party in the zone of the Seige-capable Guild-City, one to two hours before the start; reward all who participate with [PvP AAs], [PvP Relics; love it according to kills], and bonuses for Guild-building destruction in lots of coin!

I know there has always been the option to purchase the PvP-Tier Armors/Weapons, but as I am with [PvE]… I stay loyal to the Wisdom of Set and honor progression-play!

Also… side-note; when I return to Age of Conan: Unchained from my slight absence, I raise an army of the new-community and we will burn down these Guild-Cities, for this is not the Age of Guilds; THIS IS AGE OF CONAN, BY SET!

Third and finally… (Unchained - Mode) expanded to Hyboria!

(Sorry, if I am long-winded with this post)

I will make this short and sweet; the following list should be scaled in rewards to [Raid Tier-2/3], without any [Raid-Tier Relics], nor [Atlantean Shards]… Mark’s of Acclaim, Esteem Tokens, Simple Trophies, A.A. bonuses, Vanity Armor-sets, tradeskill/profession receipes, reagents, and lots of coin!

[Aquilonia] - Border Range, The Catacombs, Sanctum of the Burning Souls

[Cimmeria] - Cradle of Decay & Toirdealbach’s Tomb

[Stygia] - Black Castle & Pyramid of the Ancients

May the Old Great Serpent Eye of Judgement pass over you!

Side-note: In regards to [Unchained - Mode] being expanded more to [Hyboria - Dungeons]… since (Tier Crafting) of Armors/Weapons has been abandoned since (Raid-Tier 3); you could revive it within [Unchained - Mode] in [Hyboria - Dungeons] and scaled the difficulty of, in [Unchained - Mode] to (Raid-Tier 3), so that the difficulty be that of [Thoth-Amon’s Stronghold], but you can craft (Epic - Accessories/Armors/Weapons; equavalent to Khitai’s Epic-Factions Accessories/Armors/Weapons) having a [Unchained - Mode] for the following…

Border Range, Black Castle, Cavaran Raider Camp, Cradle of Decay, Pyramids of the Ancients, Sanctum of the Burning Souls, Scorpion Caves, The Catacombs, Toirdealbach’s Tomb, and Xibaluku

1. Smaller group dungeons for 2-4 people. Sometimes you only got a friend or two on early in morning or late at night. It would be nice to do a dungeon with them without having to spam for 3-4 other players in global

2. More vanity weapons, clothing and armor options

3. Remove the level 80 cap from progression to enable more builds for pve. If you want to reinsititute the cap for PVP balance. That’s fine

Ban for hackers, today in the mini was an absurd thing,and they are always the same.

Remove the AA for the pvp minigame.

Merge the servers with two instances, crome pve fury pvp.

Ban hacker.

Ban hacker.

Premium users pay and must be protected. Never seen so many hackers in a MMORPG.

Just one thing i’d change. The dev company who owns the rights.

1 Like

A scaling dungeon-system that enables you to progress for eternity in the existing dungeons if you want to. Increase hp and dmg output by 10% per level. If u can be generous about it then add a new mechanic each 10 levels or something but obv a stretch. Connect it to leaderboard in diffrent ways.

Use leaderboard for more things in pvp, as a carrot to perform better and progress in something worthwhile. Make it possible to sign up with a friend. And dont let a pvp mini start unless u have 1healer/tank in each team or none in both teams. Take the game breaking griefers seriously.

Make daily dungeonquests that gives you a small amount of shards on completion. This will make vets log in and play your game each day. And fix the redicoulus prices in the ingame store for consumeritems. Back in the day i was buying critpots etc out of impulse, but after store overhaul and the doubling or tripling in price you cant keep the habit of spending while keeping your selfrespect.

15 Likes

1.- Get rid of cheaters and AFK griefers.
2.- Let us sign up for minis with a friend or two.
3.- Fix the frequent lagspikes.

1 Like
  1. T7 raid
  2. allow the ability to form your own raid and do raid finder
  3. merge crom and fury with separate pve and pvp instances selectable at zone in
3 Likes

Probably the most unrealistic three changes in this thread, sadly :sweat_smile:

1. Funcom to take hackers and afkers seriously.
  2. Some kind of PvP leader board system, for Flags capped,Flag Carrier kills, Kills, Win/losses, Healing done that resets on a weekly/monthly schedule.
  3. T7/Raid content for the PvE community as that drives a lot of the games population.
2 Likes
  1. Flying mount.
  2. Account wallet for all characters in account .
  3. New raid tier (T7).
  1. Weekly rp events
  2. Pvp enabled instance on a single server
  3. An rp channel

I could go on

1 Like

Server merge
Vote kick for mini games
Permanent pvp events to encourage open world pvp

Not ideal because zones would turn pve, but there’s only pvp in event zones already.

• Fixed flag pickup in PvP minigames. The way it’s bugged now creates terrible games as it’s actually impossible to stop some classes from picking up the flag, and people end up getting their own team farmed if they bring flag to the pad.
  • Playing with small groups of friends in pub minis (3 max)
  • Feint attack 9 to be an AA combo (like bone shatter or upheaval, replace besiege with this). This would fix some of the conq issues, as then brutes would have to decide between survivability in BFC vs burst damage in FA9.
  • Faster AA gain on regular servers. Grinding for AA on new toons is lame.
  • Merge fury and crom
  • put giant -PvP stats on OP PvE gear
4 Likes

I agree with all points except FA9. I agree that it’s a very strong combo for just 1 step, but so is Feral Growl. Still, making it an AA combo would hurt the PvE side, and I would still use BfC, not just for survivability, but for passive +40% weapon damage, and I can still dps with bloodbath or Hofs in PvP. Conq is fine in PvE and this change would be bad because in pve you also want to use BfC and FA9. Anyway, it’s only very strong when you are lucky with Gods procs, and it’s not often. I think the problem with brute conq in pvp is more about the bubbles. Making one of the bubbles (or both) ineffective in pvp would be my approach (keeping them working in pve), and maybe nerfing the torment debuffing proc rate.

1.Server Merge
2. more race/class combos I.E Aquilonian Demo, Cimmerian Nerco and Khitian Barb
3. Raise the Gold cap from 10 to 100

I can name a few more

Server merge / fix the lag.

1 Like