Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 1800
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Only 59 attribute points at level 60!

Bug Reproduction:

I leveled killing monkeys and only have 59 attribute points at level 60!

I have the same issue, offical server, used a reset potion but still got 59 instead of 60, please help

Greetings Nucleos!
Welcome to our forums and thank you for reporting your situation regarding the missing attribute point.

In order for our team to properly assess the issue, could you please send us a screenshot of your player’s level and of the attributes menu ?

Thank you in advance!

With the new leveling system you get 1 attribute point per level. In order to get the full 60 points you technically spoken either have to start with level 0 and 0 attribute points and then complete 60 level, or you start with level 1 and 1 attribute point already given and then complete another 59 level so you also end up with 60 level and 60 points.

We start Conan Exiles with beeing level 1 already. But somehow not always get the 1 attribute point right at start, which leads you to end up with 59 points instead of 60 at the end.

No screenshot needed, its simple mathematics.

So, if i have 59 points, and others on the server have 60, what to do? Make a character again?

1 Like

On official servers pretty much this or wait until it gets fixed by Funcom.

If you play in Sp or have a rented server you can give yourself the missing point via the admin panel. Its also doable over the pippi mod. If its a private server with an active admin you can ask him/her to give you the one missing point.

Funcom needs to fix this asap. A lot of people are having issues with this right now. I have seen alot of questions also on steam and in steams modsection about it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.