Missing 6 attribute points at level 60

**Game mode:Online Official
**Type of issue:Bug
Server type:PvE
**Region:Europe
Mods?:No

Bug Description:

Hit level 60, have 384 attribute points, should have 390.

Expected Behavior:

A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.
I expected to get the 390 attribute points when I hit level 60, I also expected to get this issue solved, 12 days later and no reply to my first post, and a mail to Conan Exiles Team, and they want me to post it here again.

Steps to Reproduce:

Level up a character on an official g-portal server, get less attribute points than you should, try and get help, and 12 days later post another PC bug report on this forum.

By the sound of it, the server lagged or something when you hit one of your levels and you didn’t get the points you should. Definitely, an annoying issue to be looked at and a solution found. It may be faster for you to re-create your character unless you are the only one in clan. If you don’t have any clan mates to keep the clan and invite you back, then re-creating is not an option because you will lose everything.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, I was hoping since it is a g-portal official PvE they could perhaps fix it with some admin wizardry, but perhaps official just means Funcom rent the servers from g-portal, and that they do not have an official admin whom might help me out?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.