Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Hello!

After the merge of the server 6432 to 6008 all of my fighter and worker thralls are -naked- white hair guy. I haven’t tested if they work at all. Some things are also missing, what I’ve realized already.
Is there anything what you or me can do to fix this or I’ll be some “collateral victim” of this merge project?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards…

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3
  4. Etc.

same issue here, my imported fighter got that basic white hairs.

1 Like

Greetings everyone and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are currently looking into this issue. @zotyek78 Could you please let us know what else is missing after the server merge?

Thank you for your patience and understanding wile we investigate.

Thank you in advance for the help!

To be honest not sure about what are missing. I remembered on hardened brick for example, what I couldn’t find. But for now it would be impossible to say, because my inventory was full completely.

The important would be the thralls anyway, but I belive that you(they) won’t be able to fix it now… Maybe for the future.

1 Like

I have the same issue on the 6412 server. Everyone is just men with white hair :confused:

As mentioned previously, we are aware of this issue and currently looking into it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigate.

1 Like

Hello!

Any info about how is the investigation going? :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

Cheers…

It’s still an ongoing investigation. We will let you know through patch notes or hotfix notes whenever it’s fixed.

1 Like