Official srver All Thralls are naked white haire men after merge from 6430 to 6423

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

A clear and concise description of what the bug is.
Hello
After Merge on 21 april , found that all Thralls from old server are naked white hair men after merge from official server 6430 to 6423

fighter + workbench thralls.

Regards

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3
  4. Etc.

Issue happens when… “rr something something happens” Trying goggle it and failing…

I think it does fix itself over time, It was posted before, cause from different reason. (naked guy is default game loads during oddty.

I know few of us have gotten it, and it solves itself… thou I forget what fix was. (only seen it few times)

Might simplly need server reset. (or wait for one) (I think… if I remember right)

Normally it happens very rarely before and fix it self maximum after few hours.

I thought it will be solved by time but it is already 7 days and still the same :smiling_face_with_tear:

Greetings Exile,

Could you send us a couple of screenshots for us to check?

appreciate your support

Does it matter they are all wearing armour anyways. I guess this is in a pve server? Less lag occurs if they all look the same.

The main issue is workbench thrall

Imagine every time entering your base with naked dude working hard infront of you :thinking:

3 Likes

Yah I dont pay attention. Usually focus on tasks to complete. Lol

It’s a feature. To compensate you for what you lost on your previous server, all existing thralls are converted into The Witcher.

3 Likes

Better if it was B2 :smiling_face_with_tear:

Thank you for your reply. I sent the images to our team. As this is an already known issue, they’re already investigating it.

Until it’s fixed, please support your naked thralls by standing with them and talking to them about their problems.

Let us know if you encounter any other issues!

4 Likes

Thank you for your support

Do I need to send my base location or my character name?

2 Likes

Thank Crom for loincloths

Yes, could you please send that information to me through DMs?

Same happened to me as well in transfer from 6012 to 6455, my sweet beri is a nude white haired dude :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s Conan of the DAMNED!

1 Like

I made an forum account to show same thing on 1511, silly server rules. I am not pleased I lost my amazing RNG Dal in the merge and now my Dal has terrible stats and is a eunuch Witcher…I have a bag full of named eunuch witcher dancers and now a shattered kingdom… I think I will pack it all up again and sit in a corner until you figure this out, I will use my newly placed Frank Snowhunter as my indicator if you fixed the problem…

2 Likes

Same thing here in server 1511, I only placed one of my named thralls. I’m not going to place the others, hoping that they will get this fixed.

Since many of my Thralls are women, they seem very inappropriate as naked dudes.

2 Likes

PS. Correction it’s sever 1213 and the same thing is happening to everyone on the server.

All of my thralls that were merged from 6106 to 6107 are this way. Even the females.