A player exploiting the exessive spam banning of clans on server

Oh ok. Guess Im wrong, and you solely target me for flagging only. Gotcha.

In order to do that wouldnt I need to have quoted or mentioned someone? The fact is, that you dont see, is that if people are going to call others conspiracy theorists, liar, or outright wrong and I see proof against that, I keep track. Maybe you dont. Maybe you missed some topics where things were discussed. Either way, my reply above was a note for myself, and then a suggestion to the OP.

The usual crew comes in to derail and mock me (both of which are against the rules, but none of you cared). Have at it, but for the love of god, dont even think about saying I derail threads when you are responsible for this.

How many times have forum users said things very similar to that? Lots, and Ive seen you, Deacon, Jimbo and others all do it. Did you call them out? No.

I see a pattern. People you like, you dont care what they do, or the rules they break. People you dont like you try to throw the book at them and look down at them.

I say this, and you say that. What I say is completely wrong. Oh? Heres proof that others feel the same way. Let people make their observations bud. The skin topic is another one. Notice after the last little discussion there were two more people who used the term like I do? I saw you replied to the topic but 100% ignored their use of it.

Your very much like Codemage.

Now that you guys have your moral superiority topped up for the day, if my comments bother you that much, PM me instead of derailing. Thats all you guys have done here.