ADMIN is requesting on CONSOLE

Hello, I been running a server for over 2 years now and there’s a few main issues I have with the game. My server is an anti troll PvE-C server. Established to help other players when in need.

#1 Locating players on my server:
As an admin, sometimes I need to locate players that are causing a desruption in my server. I would like an option to either view all players location online or highlight individuals.

#2 Pop up message:
You know what one I mean, it’s on every official server before restart. Simply adding this to pop up on all private servers with an active reset time by default would be great. Personally I would like a 15 minute notice on my server.

#3 Recent players:
As an Admin I often need the ability to view recent players who logged in to ban or message unruly users from my server.

#4 Messaging/Chat:
I feel the need for in game text chat is a must. This will increase the connection between players in a server. Allowing players to communocate, trade goods with one another, exc.

Please like if you agree.
Sincerely, BLACKHAWK_1989 (PS4 ADMIN)

1 Admin locating Players on map
  • :+1:
  • :-1:

0 voters

2 pop up message: Server Reset

0 voters

3 Recently Logged in players

0 voters

4 In game text chat

0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.