All our stuff dissapeard?

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug | Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: US

We’ve playing the last couple of days, building up our base. This morning, we discovered that a lot of our items disappeared (furnace, carpenters bench, map room to mention a few). When we checked the logs, it said these items had gone from “decaying to abandoned” the day before … even though, as i said, we’ve been playing for at least the last 4 days.

How do we get our stuff back? I have screenshots of the logs where it says we were online.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Play, collect and build items for multiple days
  2. Go to bed
  3. Find everything gone

If you’re on an official server, there is no moderation and no one can give you your stuff back.

This sounds like an issue with decay, so I’d recommend making sure each of the workstations and map rooms are placed on a large number of foundations.

You can test this theory by placing a furnace, etc. where the missing one was, and mouse over the station. Hit “TAB” and you should see a timer. That timer will most likely be pretty short if the station isn’t very close to, or built on the foundations of your base.

For example, I believe a map room placed without any foundations on ground away from your base will last 12 hours by default, at the default decay settings.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.