Another Thrall dead

My play style is to not use water skins. I think it is absurd I keep dying of thirst when i can’t be near in game water.

1 Like

I am on test and didn’t have the experience in nAsgard that you did. Tarman held his own.

1 Like

We are of a mind. My thralls go on patrol with me carrying, at least 150 food, steaks, mostly. By the time I need to have them carry anything, they’ve consumed enough food to have an open slot.

On the other hand, taking a <6K LVL 20 thrall to New Asgard seems to be ill-advised. Volcano and Relic Hunter T3 fighters start around 6K at level 1 and I always give my thralls legendary weapons and Epic armor because they are damage sponges that grab aggro and let me live, most of the times.

Even better, give them a modded Lovetap and select the named thralls you want and aid the other from their mortal suffering.

1 Like

I’ve cleared New Asagarth with less. The key would be, don’t aggro the entire village at once and make sure your thrall has enough food for the entire encounter.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.