Bad Mod Load Order. Need Assist

Hello there fellow Exiles i need a bit of assist with my load order… tbh i didn’t play Conan for a bit around 2-3 years… And i forgot how to conan properly :frowning:
I get a strange problem after a couple min of playing my game partialy freeze when i use chests… its strange bcs my game overall freeze but my UI still works but after a bit game crashes. Iam sure my mod load order is trash but i don’t know how to set it properly… would be glad to get some help with that. BTW 3 last mods are from single author.

Here is my curent mod load order:

AquilonianFemales
Pippi
Hosav’s Custom UI
Improved Quality of Life 3.4.9
AOC
Kerozards Paragon Leveling
Conspirator Armor
Immersive Armor #.4.3
Fashionist v4.4.6
Chest Storage Size++
Resource Stack Size 10k + 50%
Food- Meat Stack Size+

I would recommend something like this order:

Pippi
Hosav’s Custom UI
Improved Quality of Life 3.4.9
AquilonianFemales
Conspirator Armor
Immersive Armor #.4.3
Fashionist v4.4.6
AOC
Kerozards Paragon Leveling
Chest Storage Size++
Resource Stack Size 10k + 50%
Food- Meat Stack Size+

Pippi should always go on top.
UI is “iffy” – either immediately right after Pippi or last on the mod list
Anything that changes NPCs next (like skin mods)
Anything new added to the game (like armors) goes next
Building items
Leveling changes
And last, stack changes.

Try that, and see if that works better for you.

2 Likes

OH boy you are absolute legend… everything works fine and my problem is solved… even my game stoped to sttuter and even my fps is stable now :open_mouth: God bless you for a fast reply <3

1 Like

Hello, guys and girls.

Sry first for posting here and not creating a new thread I hope you will not be angry with me: slight_smile:

I’m new in Conan Exiles and I made a server for me and my friends I have some question maybe problems I don’t know, I’m not so experience with Conan exiles mod loader order so do you have time to look at my mod order list. If you need more information or maybe the ID of mods pls let me know.

Here is my modlist order:

Pippi.pak
BarbarianBarber.pak
DungeonMasterTools.pak
VeloXJsTattoo2022.pak
InkArtNew.pak
Nocturnal_Warpaints.pak
RA.pak
TheColdEmbrace-Main.pak
ExilesExtreme.pak
HighHeels.pak
GrimProductions.pak
Grim_Wonderbody_reupload.pak
Tutorial.pak
KerozardsParagonLeveling.pak
immersivearmor.pak
Emberlight.pak
SvS_Extended.pak
Asghaard_deco_and_placeables.pak
Asghaard_Ancient_Civilization.pak
UnlockableContainers.pak
DyeMoreBetterer.pak
UIMod_Hosav.pak
StylistPlus.pak
BetterThralls.pak
Better_Pets.pak
PermPaint.pak
Pickup+.pak
Pythagoras_Support_Beams.pak
Thrall_Commander.pak
ThrallSideKick.pak
Beyond_Stations.pak
femaleNewFaces.pak
StylistPlus.pak
ModControlPanel.pak
ArmorStats_in_Bench.pak
Improved_Quality_of_Life.pak
IdeaPoet_AutoLightsOff.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
StacksizePlus.pak

I would put Hosav UI below Improved Quality of Life to give that mod priority. It has filters to turn on or off Hosav for IQoL built in.

I heard there were issues with ThrallSideKick in the past. While it may still work, but its fairly old (Sept 15, 2020) with the likelihood of never being updated so I suggest use it at your own risk at this point. Some old mods still work fine, but you have to be more aware / care of with each major patch update.

I would normally slowly add mods overtime not start with a ton initially until it was working smoothly. I am not familiar with a bunch of your mods to say much.

1 Like

I would also recommend joining and keeping tabs on any mods that have discords so you can stay abreast of any known issues they may have or may have ruled out. They also may have load order recommendations posted that can guide you. A lot of times they will have faq channels setup already that you can easily reference because they are common player concerns.

2 Likes

Some of your mod choices, I don’t recognize. But here’s a “first draft” suggestion to see if this works better for you:

Pippi.pak
UIMod_Hosav.pak
Improved_Quality_of_Life.pak
BarbarianBarber.pak
VeloXJsTattoo2022.pak
InkArtNew.pak
Nocturnal_Warpaints.pak
DyeMoreBetterer.pak
PermPaint.pak
femaleNewFaces.pak
StylistPlus.pak
DungeonMasterTools.pak
Grim_Wonderbody_reupload.pak
BetterThralls.pak
Better_Pets.pak
Thrall_Commander.pak
ThrallSideKick.pak
RA.pak
TheColdEmbrace-Main.pak
ExilesExtreme.pak
HighHeels.pak
GrimProductions.pak
Tutorial.pak
immersivearmor.pak
Emberlight.pak
SvS_Extended.pak
Asghaard_deco_and_placeables.pak
Asghaard_Ancient_Civilization.pak
Beyond_Stations.pak
IdeaPoet_AutoLightsOff.pak
ArmorStats_in_Bench.pak
Pythagoras_Support_Beams.pak
KerozardsParagonLeveling.pak
No_Building_Placement_Restrictions.pak
UnlockableContainers.pak
Pickup+.pak
StacksizePlus.pak

The Server currently have 8core 3.5Ghz 20GB ram and i have problem when i set on 30fps (server) when i go ingame i have only 12 to 22 and ping over 200 but i have 2GB download speed and 1+GB upload speed

When i put 60fps on server it have around 30-50 but same ping from 200 to 400ms can it be that some mods cause this high ping and fps lose

Please note, Pickup + is broken currently but it should be fixed by this weekend per mod author post. I suggest removing it until its fixed.

1 Like

Yup… At this moment Pickup+ cause alot of little bull**it :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.