Battle Pass XP Multiplier Bug

The Battle Pass XP Multiplier is no longer resetting with the reset timers on any server I go on. This makes the Battle Pass take a lot longer and will not make me want to purchase it.

2 Likes

Hello there @Sokuyru and welcome to our forums!

Thank you for the time you took to report this to us.

Regarding the situation at hand, would you be so kind as to provide us with the platform model you’re playing (Xbox One/Series S/X) and which official server you tested this on?

Having same issue but on PS5.

Same issue as well

I’m having the same issue. Haven’t received new multipliers for 4 days now

The same things is happening to me on the Xbox Series X, the dailies keep refreshing every 24 hours but not the multipliers.

I am on an XBox Series X and have been experiencing this exact issue since the 3.0.2 patch.

I have only received the 10x multipliers on 3 of the last 8 days. And I have not received a single “Banked” XP Multipliers Remaining even when I haven’t finished all the challenges.

I’m on the most current patch available with Xbox series x. It doesn’t matter which server I pick or even if indo a solo/coop game but I too do not get anymore multipliers added to my battle pass either.

After just checking my wife with the same setup also doesn’t get any multipliers either.

Please help cause without those doing the battle pass with what little extra time we have will just be impossible…

Same here. XBox 1X. Got the XP multiplier the first day and one other, and not gotten it since in over two weeks. Challenges and rerolls reset, but not XP multipliers. Doesn’t matter if I’m playing when they reset or offline.

Doing only 70 XP challenges without the XP multipliers, it will take over 850 to complete the battle pass. That’s just not happening…

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please submit a ticket to our Help center so our team can investigate what’s happening in your account’s challenges.

Make sure to select “in-game purchase” as the issue type.

Have a great weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.