I’d like items purchased in the Enhanced version of Bazaar to be usable in the Legacy version as well. I paid for them, so I don’t accept this policy.
You paid fornitems you cant use in legacy ? Thats odd
he has bought them on enhanced , but now that it’s a new version , they should not appear if you didn’t already own them on legacy .
They said , legacy bazaar & dlc would transfer to enhanced , not the other way around .
As an easy to understand case scenario : ps5 games can run on the new ps6 if sony anounces compatibility , but that doesn’t mean that ps6 games should work on ps5
I understand that items released after the game was updated to the Enhanced version can’t be used. But I don’t understand why items that have existed since the UE4 era—such as Aesir building materials and past Battle Pass items—can’t be used. They already exist in the game’s internal data, and I purchased the rights to use them.