Bazaar inaccessible since switching to Legacy

Basic Info:

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Bazaar
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: =SERVER TYPE=
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: IQoL, Emberlight, Savage Wilds, Shima’s Compendium


Bug Description:

I installed CE Enhanced and tried it for a few weeks, but my processor and graphics card are not up to it. I re-installed Legacy version, and ever since the Bazaar is inaccessible and the items I bought while I played Enhanced (Vendhayan set, fluffy cat, etc) are missing. Since this was a fresh install, I had moved my old saved games folder due to mods from enhanced still sitting there. I started new prior to noticing the Bazaar was inaccessible. AMD Ryzen 5 5500, 32GB RAM, Radeon RX 5500..


Bug Reproduction:

This is every time I play CE, and happens on Exiled Lands and Savage Wilds. It’s been 24 hours, and I know it’ll eventually get resolved - but I tried all the things Google suggested (restarting my computer, subscribing to any mod, anything to re-sync the connection, etc.)

If i understand you correctly, you are playing Legacy now after having switched over from Enhanced?

If so, this is not a bug. Legacy CE on steam has no more Bazaar as that version is no longer supported. Items purchased in Enhanced are not available in Legacy. (UE5 assets are not compatible with UE4)