Be Cautious About Bindings

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [US]

The other day I was dragging a thrall a VERY LONG distance. I had to repair my bindings on the fly and carelessly just unbound my thrall. This took a few seconds, but that is all the time the game needed to rip the thrall away from me. After it was repaired I grabbed my thrall and suddenly the body started to freak out and fly everywhere then it just up and vanished. I came to the conclusion that it was the name floating away because I did this again, but this time noticed the name floating away when I unbound the thrall. The body still freaked out but not as much and the body stayed. I’m not 100% sure if this is the cause, name moving, but it’s the only thing I got.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Drag a thrall a long distance away from where you knocked it out.
2.Unbind your desired thrall.
3.Watch for thralls name to move.
4.(Temporary fix) If you see the name move quickly grab the thrall again or risk losing the thrall.

I have had this happen to me many times. A quick fix I’ve noticed is if you unload the chunks the body was when the bindings broke and come back, the body will be there waiting for you to reclaim it. Basically, walk far away, come back and the body should be there. Works for me every time.