Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: none
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: none
Mods: none

Bug Description:

All female thralls have their breast size set to maximum once I quit the game and reopen the game. I noticed the problem when ALL my female guards had comically oversized breasts even though they looked normal the day before. When I did some testing of my own I noticed the following: The thralls in the open world look normal. Once I tame them on the wheel they still look normal but when I open their inventory they already have their breast size slider set to maximum. This is only the case in the character preview in their inventory. The ingame model looks fine. When I close the game and restart it the previously normal thralls now all have the giant breasts, not just in the inventory screen but ingame as well.
I never had this happen in older versions of the game

Bug Reproduction:

Recruit female thrall, place them in the world, close the game, restart it → Appearance changed

2 Likes

Yes I too have noticed a lot of the females have very big personalities to :wink:

4 out of 4 female Stygian T3 performers got max augmentation on placing. Old man so named the first one Pam G. oooo gif gods smiled on me

2 Likes

“Comically oversized”, “all guards” were “normal” before… not a single one had max size already?
Sure… :smile:
What can I say buddy? Crom smiled upon the wrong player. :smile:

3 Likes

Good film. I watched it on Amazon Prime. :ok_hand:

1 Like

please share examples. As many as possible.

4 Likes

Hello there @Username1 and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for taking the time to report this situation to us.

In regards to these changes, do they happen every time you load your single player game? If possible, please feel free to post a video demonstrating these changes so we have a better understanding of the matter.

Thank you in advance!

How do I do that? It says MP4 files are not permitted

Look at the bright side, for years they all came flat as a board.
and you could not change them.

We have been getting our toons changed on modded servers. never a dull moment not knowing what you will look like the next time you log in.

1 Like

Pam Grier :heart_eyes::raised_hands:t2:

Just seeing this thread now, so I’m a tad late to the party.

1 Like

@Username1 you should now be able to add videos and screenshots to the threads.

Sorry, the file you are trying to upload is not authorized (authorized extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, heic, heif, webp, txt, doc, xls, xml, xlsx, docx, log).

That’s what it says

“B( * Y * )bs Wars: The Phantom Menace”

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.