Broken toggle sprint/run

Yeah that’s fair and my own experiences are definitely playing into a bias.

1 Like

There are a couple of things at play here. If it’s a design change, then the design team needs a pretty big overhaul.

If it’s a bug, then they MUST implement a better QA process - especially if they know they can’t implement a fix to their bugs for 2 weeks because of a third party system. Every patch comes with significant bugs and Piss-poor design choices, and players who have paid for a game are left holding the bag.

1 Like

I agree, improved Q&A would (at least in theory) make a significant difference. The one issue that I can foresee is that it would likely necessitate a slower release schedule. I’d be happy with that, I suspect many players would - though there would also be a bunch of voices immediately claiming that slower releases mean ‘the game is dead’ (but then, they say that whatever happens, so :man_shrugging:). My unpleasant suspicion, however, is that Tencent would not be happy with a slower release date (something something look good for shareholders something…), and I’m honestly not sure how we ‘win’ against Tencent…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.