BUG | Emotes need some love | List of bugs

I stuck my nose into the emotes a bit today and found several bugs.

1.) I didn’t buy the Emote Bundle 1 on the Black Lotus Bazaar, which contains the emote “Fake Death”, the emote “Check Nails” and the emote “Crosslegged Sit”.
Strangely enough, I have the Crosslegged Sit available in my emote wheel and can use it. :thinking:

Crosslegged Sit

2.) Another Strange thing. I have the emote “Kneeling Sit” and do not know where this comes from. In the Exiled Lands you cannot find such an emote. I have unlocked the Battle Pass up to level 60 but there is no such emote there either. So where does that come from? :man_shrugging:

Kneeling Sit

3.) Thanks to @Testpionier for clarifying.
The Battle Pass unlocks a Chicken Emote at rank 6.
We got a Chicken emote already from the past at the “Taunt-Category”. While both share the same name but are different animations it would be great if you rename the new animation for example “Chicken Dance”. It is in the Dance Category anyway. :pray:

4.) Other players report to me that they have the Flex (Rank 58 Battle Pass Reward) and Chicken (Rank 6 Battle Pass Reward) emote available, but have not played the Battle Pass yet. :partying_face:

5.) We have the emote name Come Here twice. One as “Greeting” from the Debaucheries of Derketo DLC and one as “Flirt” from Harlot’s Journal #9 :see_no_evil:

6.) The “Cheer” emote can be learned from “Raknys Journal #1”, but is not available at the wheel anymore. :scream:

7.) The “Tinkering” emote can not be found at the Exiled Lands. :disappointed_relieved:

8.) “Polite Clap” is teached by “Techtosa’s Journal #6” and “Arcos the Wanderer”. Could be intended

9.) “Grovel” is teached by “Techtosa’s Journal #3” and “Ophirean Journal #5”. Could be intended

10.) “Show Off” and “Hands on Hips” from the DLC Debaucheries of Derketo share the same icon. :disappointed_relieved:

11.) “Pound Chest” and “Sleep on Ground” is currently unobtainable without console commands. :scream:

12.) “Taunt”, “Shake Fist” and the “Taunt Category” share the same icon.

13.) “Category Sit”, “Category Relax” and the “Emote Sit”" share the same icon.

14.) “Converse (a) (b) (c) (d)” emotes share the same symbol as “Spit”. And the naming is not the best either.

converse.PNG

15.) The Journal for “Ambush (Pet)”, “Hide (Pet)”, “Rest (Pet)”, “Idle1 (Pet)” “Idle2 (Pet)” who was located at Waterside - TeleportPlayer -234788 89067 -3105 is vanished.

16.) The Journal for “Sift” at The Archives - TeleportPlayer -124506 104403 -11065 vanished.

17.) The Journal for “ThreatenMounds of the Dead - TeleportPlayer -241261 -102548 -2588 also vanished.

18.) “Shake Fist” can be learned with “Raknys Journal #4”, but that’s a starter emote already.

19.) “Surrender” can be learned with “Techtosa’s Journal #1”, but that’s a starter emote already.

20.) “By Crom” can be learned at “The Temple of Frost” and “Ophirean Journal #5”.

21.) “Taunt” is teached by Gilzan the Treasure Hunter. But this NPC is not only in Sepermeru ( TeleportPlayer -239904 98103 -3982), where he always was, but now he is also found in the Slave Road ( TeleportPlayer -74519 112507 -8111). But lore related two times the same NPC somewhere at the same moment makes no sense at all. :crazy_face:

As you can see, there is a lot going on here.
It would be really appreciated if the emotes got a little more love. :heart:

Greetings
Sir Bowen :wink:

1 Like

Hello SirBown,

I observe the same things. I have “Crosslegged Sit ” and “Kneeling Sit ”too without buying the Emote Bundle Set 1 or 2. I did not remember exactly if this emotes wasn´t a reward for a event or twitch drop in the past.

The Chicken emote is very similar to the emote were you can get in the Mounds of the Dead.

The Chicken emote of Battle Pass is the extended version of the origin ingame version, the actors walk in a circle.

Please give us “Cheer ” emote from “Raknys Journal #1 ” back in the next hotfix. I checked my current char at server 1005 (I learned it former years) and it worked.

But new players can learned the emote at “Raknys Journal #1 location, but it is not show at emote wheel now.

1 Like

“Drunk” and “Storm Watch” emote share the same icon.

1 Like

The Harlot’s Journals emotes and animations (ghosts):

I like this story, lore and guide to the exiles lands. In former years I follow the way and note some missed ghosts. There was a game version the ghost existed and I hope if the devs workover the emotions they bring back the former ghosts.

Ghosts of Harlot’s Journals #1-#3 exist:

Ghosts of Harlot’s Journals #4 is current missing

Ghosts of Harlot’s Journals #5 is current missing

Ghosts of Harlot’s Journals #6 exist.

Ghosts of Harlot’s Journals #7 is current missing

Ghosts of Harlot’s Journals #8 is current missing

Ghosts of Harlot’s Journals #9 exist.

Please implement the ghost to the learned emotes again, that´s great quality of game improvements for roleplaying :blush:.

Note: All images you can find at the Conan Exiles Wiki.

@SirBowen Why do you think that Gilzan is displaced at Unnamed City entrance. In my opinion it is perfect to prepare the player at relict hunter in UC. He is a tresure, relict hunter too and says:
" I am Gilzan, treasure hunter and man of fortune.
If you are planning to wander down the avenues of this cursed city, then perhaps I can offer some advice. No charge the first time.

The avenues (Imperial Highway and Slave Road) leads to the Dawn Door of these unnamed, cursed city. At the other hand Gilzans place in Sepermaru, this newer digger town, is well placed too. Maybe he look after the fragments of power, tresures or relicts in Unnamed, cursed city too or he is the head of the relict hunter :kissing_smiling_eyes:.

AFAICT, Taunt and Pound have the same animation, and that might be why one is defunct. On the other hand, Pound Chest has its own icon!

Somewhat related, over on reddit [ https://www.reddit.com/r/ConanExiles/comments/xh34e0/want_to_unlock_every_basegame_emote_for/ ] I submitted a catch-all macro to unlock all basegame emotes. I do still have some questions about if anyone who is into modding or tinkering can find the LearnEmote strings for Crosslegged and Kneeling sit, or if we all just accidentally got those for free from the bazaar?

I guess we got “Crosslegged Sit” unlocked by mistake, because it was a paid content and Bazaar related to the Emote Bundle 1.

Kneeling Sit” is nowhere to learn, so it could be possible that this one is also unlocked by mistake, although it might appear later in another Bazaar emote bundle.

Same goes to “Flex” and “Chicken Dance”, they are unlocked by mistake for everyone, no matter if you paid or leveled up the Battle Pass. Anyone can use it at the moment.

Kneeling Sit is from “Emote Bundle 2”, which probably hasn’t been on the Bazaar yet (we had the opportunity to preview most Bazaar items, including some future stuff and made a preview of all of them). So yeah, must be unlocked by mistake as well.

I guess chances are slim, but would be awesome if we could keep both mistakenly unlocked Sit emotes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Drunk and storm watch share the same emote too. I seriously think storm watch is a long time mistake… unless the difference between them is so minute I don’t even see it.:unamused:

Might have that Storm Watch was a filler emote for the DLC, or a way to give a basic emote to RP players/thralls without having to go through the unlock.

I’m inclined to believe it was filler and never got resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.