BUG | Forgotten Tribe Camps without a Name and Mapmarker

I dont know if this is intended, but i found a camp with a T3 Fighter spawn and even a camp with a T4 Fighter spawn without a name or a mapmarker from the Forgotten Tribe T_Map_Icon_camp_cimmerian

TeleportPlayer -263971.0625 -100155.640625 2479.980225

TeleportPlayer -262752.34375 -143734.15625 4360.695313

Greetings
SirBowen

1 Like

Isnt that the camp right above Rotbranch?

… to bring this issue back to attention …

Are these two unnamed/unshown resettler Camps from T_Map_Icon_camp_cimmerian The Forgotten Tribe worth to get a name and mapmarker in the near future, or are these poor two resettlers camps not worth mentioning at all?

Greetings
SirBowen

1 Like

@Ignasi
Is this intended or just some Forgotten Trib … ehhhh … camps. :wink:

1 Like

Hey @SirBowen

Thanks for the reminder. This one slipped through the cracks. We’ll send the feedback to our team :slight_smile:

No problem, we’re all just human beings.
Keep up the good work … :+1:

1 Like

Now we know why the Faction is called Forgotten Tribe.

3 Likes

Hey there,

Got word back from our team regarding this report. This is a non-issue as those highlighted camps are not supposed to have a POI marker.
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to know. I was running down the jungle/beach from Xel-ha and hit a handful of unnamed encampments. Makes me feel better there won’t be so much clutter on the map, here or there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this makes sense, as there were already small encampments all over noob river that were not POI. Just the exiled exiles of the tribes i guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the Feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.