BUG issue that stops thralls attacking after changing from truncheon

Game mode: [Online | PVP
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: OCE

when equipping thralls when a truncheon and switching back to weapon. they cease to attack and this happens every time I switch between truncheon to weapon. please fix this

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Howdy and welcome to the community. However what you are desrcibing is a known issue and has been around a long time on ps4; but its manageable. Once your thrall is idle again after agro go into its inventory and remove said weapon or truncheon from its hand and exit screen then re-enter and put it into their inventory and usually after a couple repeats itll revert back to normal. Hope this helps.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you switching between the truncheon and a 2 handed weapon? If so this video will help you work around the bug.

It was recently brought to my attention that your thrall will not bug from the truncheon swap if you have them using a 1 handed weapon normally. In the short testing I have done over the last week it appears to be true.

The bug exists when swapping from a 2 handed to a 1 handed or visa-versa. It is a known issue and hopefully it is being addressed by Funcom.

Hello @Ricey, welcome to the community!

As it has been mentioned the team is aware and looking into this.
In the meantime, the suggestions shared above should help you working around the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.