(Bug) No Surface Wetness on specific, official server

Hello,
I’m playing on official 1030 server and I have graphic bug- surfaces stay dry when it’s raining.
I reinstalled the game and updated graphic drivers but it didn’t help at all. I’m playing with my girlfriend and she don’t have this problem.
Surprisingly on another server (official pvp, don’t remember number), everything works fine, surfaces are wet when it’s raining.
Conclusion is simple- it’s not my hardware fault, there is something wrong with settings.
Did anyone had similar problem and solved it?

Also, I noticed, that when I was moving on stairs:

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you share with us your game’s graphic settings? Did you have any of it different from what your girlfriend had?

Was this the only time you noticed this issue or is it recurring on the mentioned server?

We await your reply.

Hello!
I have all settings on Cinematic, uncapped FPS, motion blur and volumetric fog on, anti-aliasing x6. My girlfriend has same settings. I tried differents graphic settings but with same result.
Problem is still there. I don’t know how to describe this correctly but I will try- It seems that wetness is set on the wrong height. Look at screenshots below:
When I’m near the ground during rain my character is dry:

When I climb a little there is straigh line/border of wet and dry clothes on my character (other surfaces are still dry ofc)

Anyway, clear examples are above too- you can notice straight line on my character clothes when my character leans, climb or jump.

As I said before, my girlfriend doesn’t have this problem but I asked my friend who also plays on this server and he has this problem too (Cinematic settings). Still, no problem on other servers.

My PC:
i9 12900
RTX 3090TI
128GB RAM
game is installed on SSD disc

Thank you for the additional information. We forwarded it to our team for more investigation.

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.