[BUG] Pets have invisible gear slots

Game Mode: Official
Type of issue: Bug / Glitch
Server type: PvP
Region: Europe

Few hours ago I discovered a bug when the pets have their own invisible gear slots. The reproduction is described bellow. It is happening every time i try that.

Please, look into it. It is kind of annoying when you basically just need to move any amor piece to a pet’s inventory. So you could carry more yourself for example.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open up a pet inventory by basically clicking E on him.
  2. Hold down the shift button, and click some wearable gear in inventory, like you want to transfer it to pet’s inventory
  3. The things has gone missing on invisible pet’s gear slots.
  4. If you want the pieces back, you need to do the same think. With other gear so it switches and gives you the original one.

Just a bump.

Was also reported on reddit and confirmed by a moderator.

I also made some tests with it.
Two Greater Sabertooth Pets with and without armor fight against each other:

• Sabertooth fight without armor: My Sabertooth survives with 2k Health left (around took 6,3k damage)
  • Sabertooth fight with armor: My Sabertooth survives with 5,6k Health (took 2,7k damage)
  • You can also equip a Sandstormmask and make your Pet immun to gas orbs/arrows
1 Like

@Turael
Nice, glad to hear that mods/devs knows about that.
And also it is great to have the thread both on Reddit, and here.
Hope they will fix it soon. It is nice, to let your pets have the ability to sustain insane damage…
But it is considered as a glitching and bug abuse…unfortunately.
Thanks dude.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.