Game mode: [Online]
On this Monday, after buying Aquilonian DLC, I have lost half of the servers in the list, including the server on which I played: the official 1086-PVP. I tried to run a Steam client on a workstation (another provider) where the server is available and working fine, and the list is more than 4000 servers, whereas from a home PC less than 2500 servers.
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
- delete cache, database, configuration files
- reinstall the game, with the registry and disk cleaning
- reinstall the anticheat with the registry and disk cleaning
- transferring the game to another hard drive
- adding to the firewall exception and antivirus program (I recall that until Monday it was all fine)
- disable the router and connect the network directly from the PC
- just in case, checking the files of Windows 10, as well as the integrity of the registry and hard drives
I twice created a ticket about the unavailability of servers and one ticket for online support, but I was told that they can not help and sent to this forum.