Bug: Raise Dead Visual Glitch

Basic Info:

Platform: PC
Storefront: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: Pippi, Tier 4 Followers-Medium Increase spawn, Kerozards Paragon leveling - reloaded, Beyond stations, Beyond decore, beyond decore: rustic edition, ancient Civilization, shani’s stuff, Northern Timber, Better Thralls, Fashionist, Pythagoras: expanded building, LBPR: Additional Features, ModControlPanel, Less Building Placement Restrictions, Improved Quality of Life, Unlock Plus, Stacksize Plus

Bug Description:

After using the Shallow Grave to Raise Dead the follower spawned in and I put on follow. Shortly after a tribe mate came back to base and could not see the Raisen Corpse only a floating health bar. I put the follower on guard and left. When I came back I could not see the follower and thought it had despawned until I seen the floating health bar. I logged out and when I came back in I could see it again. Seems like when you go out of render range it makes it where you can not see it. This problem was fixed on the Test Live update and now on Live is broken again.

Bug Reproduction:

Summon Raisen Corpse
Place Resurrected Corpse on Guard
Leave Render area
Come Back
Resurrected Corpse is not visible. Only Health bar and Name are.

Update:

Looks like when the server restarted this morning it fixed the one that I had out. I made another one and as soon as I got out of render range the glitch happened again to the new one but not to the one that was made yesterday.

Friend an I have same issue when playing togeather. Sometimes we do not see eachothers zombiers either.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.