BUG | Reinforced Wooden Doors broken as of patch 31st Oct

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

Reinforced Wooden Doors are broken as of the patch today 31st Oct. You cannot interact with existing doors in any way and you can run through them. You can place a new door of this type, but once placed it becomes bugged and you cannot interact.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Place a Reinforced Wooden Door or find an existing one.
  2. Try to interact - nothing happens.
  3. You can walk through the door.

confirmed….

yes I can confirm as well just placed a new reinforced door and it instantly bugged like the others

not surprised…

lack of QA …

Yup, got killed in my house when logged out since my doors are there but you can walk right through them. It looks like people are aware of this one now and are taking full advantage of it.

Hopefully your event log would have recorded the coward who did that and if you choose to you can take appropriate revenge during PvP hours without exploiting a temporary bug.
It appears to be confined to a particular door type so you can change to a t1 or t3 or insulated wooden door until fixed.

Kwalya,

I tried to swap it out but I can’t pick up the door since there is technically nothing there and you can’t place a new one over it since it’s technically there. I am between a rock and a hard place until its fixed. I don’t really want to destroy the frame it’s in because god knows how much around it would go with it. Hopefully this is fixed on server reboot or gets priority from the devs.

I can also confirmed this. Got killed in my castle yesterday…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.