DOORS Are Broken

Game mode: PC PVP: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: | Bug | Performance |]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP ]
Region: [NA]

[ALL PVP Players survive by layering. Doors are BROKEN since last patch and any door directly layered behind another door does not work it will only close the door you JUST opened. This is a fail coding in the hit box of the door that there was NO ISSUES with before the patch]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Learn to pvp ( Are all devs just pve farmers? )
2.Now learn to pvp build and layer properly.
3.Get recked by the patch and see your doors don’t work.
4.Logout

1 Like

They are probably trying to address the exploit which allowed infinite doors to be placed when fence foundation stacking was used.

2 Likes

I hate fence staking doors shouldn’t clip into each other it should be 2 doors max in a 1 x 1 foundation - PLEASE DONT CHANGE :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While i agree, and don’t like see corridors of doors and worse, i think it was ever more previsible when nerving door hp’s.
What will people do, add more doors, still more.
So lower hp isn’t indeed not the right answer to this problem.

dragonpowder is back to 100 steelfire for 1. what would be the right answer for you?

erf, yes, the dragonpowder thing again, sure ! :woman_shrugging:

At first i think explosives shouldn’t act in CE like modern ones. I would love see more working siege-weapons and such, more real pvp than offline raiding, but that’s my own opinion to the current problem. I know not everybody will agree.
It’s an explosive question and problem anyway ! :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.