[Bug] The Barrow King - Floor glitch

Game mode: Online
Problem: Bug
Region: Europe - France

Hello everyone,

after the last patch, a friend and I went to fight the Barrow King on the far West side of the map.

During the fight, the Boss glitch thru the floor.
We could still hit him when his head was sticking out.

We tried to make him glitch out again by running out of the dungeon. But nothing worked.

When we finally managed to kill him his body poped out from the ground (for me).
My friend couldn’t see the boss body.

I got the full fight here on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/274606958
You can see the glitch happening here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/274606958?t=00h04m30s

1 Like

It happened to me yesterday when I tried to run around the room to heal myself. But he was completely under the ground, I saw only his healthbar and after few second he just disappeared. In addition to that, when I engaged the fight with bow, my arrows pass through the boss without hit him.

This happened to me also before Build 100728/18311. He attack charged into the rocks behind the tablet and sunk into the ground. Could kill him and got the achievement, but could not loot him. EU server #1052

Official Server #1023

Problem with glitch is back.
The Barrow King stuck in ground after charge, seem server reset put him back in the right position.

same happened to me couple days ago. I was able to get him out of the ground by getting him to run near where the stone tablet is and he walked right up like a ramp was there. Then I was able to kill and loot

I had this problem multiple times with the undead dragon…
Have to go really gentle on the old thing, or he will vanish into a wall and be trapped outsde of the map… sometimes he also is submerged in the floor, and is defenceless in that way…
but he might just be a coward…:stuck_out_tongue:

I just encountered the same bug. After he fell, I walked over towards the tablet and was still able to attack his head. After he died, I guess his body stayed below ground as I could not see it. I logged out and back to see if it might pop above ground for me, but it did not.

Happened again to me. The fall point is right between the altar and the tablet. If you lead the king between them, he will fall.

I found a fix for this though. If this happens, just walk behind the stone tablet. He will then walk out of the floor right up to you.

1 Like

Thanks Kor, that worked

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.