Bugs: The Summoning Place

Game mode: [Single-player]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [local offline]

[Describe the bug here]

Hi, another user mentioned the same bug in an older (version 9x) testlive, where the Exiles in the Summoning Place (inside and around the perimiter), are not able to reach the player, and they seem to get stuck on a fireplace or other scenery items.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/testlive-patch-notes-archive/3931/59

just to say that i tried the game, and actually set up a small camp near there, and always see the same issue. (i dont mind too much as i am only Level 42, and a lot of the Exiles already move aorund and attack me, but just to say that it is still as bug as of this Steam version:
“Revision (#106947 / 19410)”

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. please see the above linked post for more details.
  2. but basically if you go to the area above the Yog Priest section, forward, left, and right, the dafari/exiles usually get stuck. Especially the Carpenter in front.

(am not sure how to upload screenshots like on factorio but maybe as im new posting here it gets unlocked or something) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh i forgot to mention that The Summoning Place also tends to crash more often than other places (it could be due to some mods, or my gfx card being too old since it often crashes, but still theres something about that place (no joke intended) :slight_smile: maybe the 2 flaming lights or something, that causes a lag there. but hey, i love the game so much even after about 64 “UE4CC-Windows-” crashes and crash folders, i cant seem to put down this game whenever theres time to play lol :smiley:

btw the way, why do bugs auto close ,and suggestion can stay open?
shouldnt bugs stay open until closed? :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.