Buildings Breaking between play session

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug Misc
Server type: PvE
Region: USA

Summary: random building pieces disappearing

Following the recent Followers update, a pair if structures near the outcast camp have had parts disappear between sessions. one day, the lodge is complete. the next, it is missing several foundations and walls. place able, such as rugs, hanging over voids. I thought it was a load delay, but today, a larger fortified structure lost several columns made of insulated wood foundations.

This is on a private server. no decay, no purge.

Is there something up there causing random structure damage that hides when players ate in the area?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. log out with intact structures
  2. log in to broken structures

Hey @IPL_Victim

Be aware that around that area there might be star meteor showers that will destroy any building piece that is in their path on their way down. This could’ve been the case.

2 Likes

Sounds plausible. I thought they were must a glorified visual effect for spawning star metal nodes. But, if they can take out structures there… just a matter of time until it happens again, i guess.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.