Bunny dragging thrall

So I KOed a thrall, on TL EU1 PVP continued fighting another thrall.
when I returned to bind the thrall to drag to the wheel, It was bound to and being dragged by a bunny :slight_smile:

Comical, but I don’t think it was an intended feature. :smiley:

thought I should tell someone.

6 Likes

Now that’s funny, errr, bfunny? Thank you for the visual !

Killer bunnies are now thieves !

It really would make a great screenshot.

Regards

jim

1 Like

a screenshot would have just looked like an unconscious thrall next to a bunny, a series of shots would have shown movement. But really a video would have been the only way to really appreciate what was happening.

Unfortunately I dislike video capture programs and do not use them, although this one time I wish I could have recorded it. :smiley:

I’m with you, Droch, never took to video captures. I do, every once in a while, take a series of screenshots and turn them into an animated gif through the free service Giphy. That’s as close as I get to mpegs. Still …

Regards

jim

Was it doing the butt scooting boogie as it absconded with your potential thrall.? We best beware of the floating antelope also.

Seems like KOd thralls are binding to first creature or player that comes in contact with it after KO? Maybe only after it gets rigor mortis?

At one point in the video from Fixi, it looked like his hand was in the position of holding a binding.

Good catch, but if you go farther in the video the stance indicates the hands were empty. Also, have you ever tried to push a rope? Not very effective.

Very odd.

Regards

jim

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.