Call to action. Conan is in danger. :)

Thank you, Larathiel!

1 Like

Thank you very much! While I donā€™t see any of my clan mates or myself using this offensively blocking resources or even in raiding, the meta is just too strong at this point. Iā€™m a builder at core, but find official pvp-servers interesting and knowing how core features work is part of the game. Thx for sharing. Iā€™m keeping an eye out on the thread discussing solutions to the issue of spamming.

1 Like

While I realize itā€™s not the same on PvE as it is on PvP, I often use it to protect resources and guard travel corridors from getting sealed-off. Also, I usually favor designing my base as a campus rather than a single structure, so it helps with keeping everything in-sync.

Yes, i know that, but still, it come again to foundations. Maybey nicer look, i agree, but itā€™s a workaround, a trick.

I made some very nice looking base in singleplayer with decay disabled, so yes, there is a difference for me. Sure, like said, i can understand that decay is needed on populated servers, but again, how itā€™s working right now itā€™s not optimal.
I donā€™t mean that i have the perfect solution. But i see lot problems still around this, especially on official.

This only applies to the pve and pve-c servers but what about a ā€œreport player(s)ā€ option and a set of rules in the options (rules being no blocking resources, obelisks, etc.)? The rules also display when you create a character. Ban players that that break the rules and ip ban repeat offenders. This way you wouldnā€™t need to admin every sever and can treat it as it occurs. Once people start getting banned theyā€™ll change their behavior quick or move to the appropriate sever (pvp).

I understand the blocking of the obs suck but Xbox have a group of server wipers who just use pvp exploits causing serverā€™s to die not the obs.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.