Can’t Farm Black Ice In Temple of Frost!

Well it looks like today’s patch either broke this or was it intended?

You can not farm any of the black ice in the temple of frost which is stupid and I guess not something that you meant to do with the update today?

PS4 version for clarification.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Head to Temple of Frost
  2. Attempt to Farm black ice inside
  3. Nodes cannot be hit and player can walk through them.
  4. Leave with no black ice to continue building your base.

Boooooooooooooooo.

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: [ | Bug |
Region: [EU

Cannot hit blackice inside the frost temple, but can farm black ice outside the temple

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Goto frost temple
  2. Hit blackice
  3. Nothing happens, you walk through it.

Not only that, they increased the cost of black ice for building pieces. How are you going to take away the only real farming locations and jack up the cost??

Just writing to confirm that on the official PVE server that I use (on a standard PS4), black ice cannot be farmed inside the Temple of Frost (as described above).

On PvE 3890 you can walk right through the black ice and not farm it. I was online with a friend who was in the temple last night

1 Like

Yup had same problem last night. Black Ice in the temple of frost is an illusion you simply walk through it. Poor timing with the increased cost of Black ice building.

It is a known issue. It will be fixed. You can harvest the nodes located outside meanwhile.

Thanks, great to get feedback from a fellow forum user instead of a CM (sarcasm here).

Honestly shows the lack of care from Funcom when they can’t respond to people reporting these issues.

It is just difficult because the same topics pop up multiple times a day while the answer could be found by using the search function.

2 Likes

And has the issue regarding dome protections going down upon a sever reset not even 18hrs after being summoned been posted?

Because that here is BS!

it is an issue which is reported by multiple users, we are waiting for an update on the situation. latest reply here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.